Sukhdev College of Business Studies is a premier Government College established in the year 1987 at New Delhi. Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS) is affiliated to Delhi University. The college is known for its excellent faculty and perfect education imparting methods specially in field of management and information technology.
- Eligibility for apply to B.Tech. and B.Sc. course is 10+2 standard in PCM.
- Candidates looking to apply for BBS, BFIA and BMS must clear 10+2 in any subject from a recognized board.
- Applicants looking to take admission in B.Tech. course must appear in JEE Main entrance exam.
- Candidate must obtain the DU JAT score card to apply for BBS, BFIA and BMS programs.
- Final selection of the candidate is based upon the merit obtained in entrance exam conducted by University of Delhi.
People Also Read About: Delhi University (DU) UG Admission 2019
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS) Cut Off
Cut Off marks for colleges affiliated to Delhi University are set by the university itself. Cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate must score in their respective qualifying examination to get admission in the institute. Factors affecting cut off are stated as follows:
- The number of applications received.
- Availability of seats in respective course.
- Performance of the students.
- Difficulty level of the question paper.
To know about courses offered and fees structure of the college, read: Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS) Course and Fees
|Name of the Institute||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based/ Merit-based|
|Name of the Entrance||DU-JAT|
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies Important Dates 2019
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|JEE Main||February 8, 2019||March 7, 2019||April 8, 2019 (Offline) & April 15 – 16, 2019 (Online)|
|DU JAT||May 15, 2019||June 7, 2019||June 22, 2019|
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies – B.Tech., B.Sc., BBA, BMS, BFIA Admission 2019
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies offers admission to B.Tech. course and B.Sc. course in Computer Science. The minimum eligibility to apply for B.Tech. and B.Sc. is 10+2 from PCM. Admission to these courses is merit as well as entrance based. Candidate may appear in UG entrance exam conducted by University of Delhi to apply for the program.
To apply for BBA, BMS, and BFIA courses, candidate must clear 10+2 in any discipline. Applicant must appear in DU-JAT entrance exam to be eligible for admission.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech.||Computer Science||10+2 with PCM as subjects from a recognized board.||Candidate must appear in UG Entrance exam followed by counseling|
|B.Sc. (Honours)||Computer Science||10+2 with PCM as subjects from a recognized board.||Candidate must appear in UG Entrance exam followed by counseling|
|BBA|| ||10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.||Selection is based upon DU-JAT entrance exam followed by counseling.|
|BMS|| ||10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.||Selection is based upon DU-JAT entrance exam followed by counseling.|
|BFIA|| ||10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.||Selection is based upon DU-JAT entrance exam followed by counseling.|
- Applicant must appear in entrance exam conducted by Delhi University to apply for various programs.
- Applicant must have a valid email or phone number to register before entrance exam.
- Candidates looking for admission in B.Sc. (H) may also apply under ward quota of Delhi University.
- College also offers a short duration 100 hours NCCMP course divided in 3-4 months. Candidates pursuing graduation may apply for the program.
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies – Application Process 2019
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies invites offline application form from the applicants. Admission process is common to all the programs conducted by the College as follows:
- Candidates looking for admission in SSCBS must visit the college campus at Rohini, New Delhi.
- Collect the admission form along with the prospectus and duly fill the required details.
- Candidate must submit the form in a given period of time.
- Short-listed candidates need to appear for the counseling on a given date along with necessary documents.
Following documents are required at the time of physical counseling:
- Original mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Passport size photographs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College