Skyline Business School is a well-established B-school in the NCR and attracts students from all over the country every year. It has 18 years old tradition of offering best Business education to the individuals who are eager to get into this sector. Skyline Business School provides Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Program (PGP) in various specializations. Skyline Business School Admission is based on GMAT / MAT / CAT or XAT score followed by GD and PI round.
The Mission is to provide the students with best prospects in the emerging global workplace. This reputed institute is graded A+ and holds rank 65 among the B-schools in India. Offering best professional career and emerge them into world leaders in the workplace is the main aim of the college. The college is situated in Delhi but has also a campus in Dubai.
Skyline Business School Highlights
Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), All India Management Association (AIMA)
University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
How to Reach
10.5kms away from Indira Gandhi International Airport, 12.5kms from New Delhi Railway Station, 3.6kms away from Malviya Nagar Metro Station.
Skyline Business School Courses Offered
Skyline Business School offers the Post Graduate Program (PGP) and PGDM (Weekend mode) in specializations in-depth knowledge in Marketing, International Business, Information Systems, Tourism, Finance and HRM. Duration of PGP program is two years while PGDM (Weekend) is a three-year program.
Read More Skyline Business School Fee Structure
Skyline Business School Admission
- The registration for all courses is done in online mode. Aspirants wishing to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the institute.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the program is graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a well-recognized university or institute.
- Seats are allotted on the basis of score obtained in any of the following entrance tests, namely, GMAT / MAT / CAT or XAT.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in any of the entrance will be called for next round of selection process which is Group Discussion.
- Qualified candidates in GD round will go for the final round of selection i.e. Personal Interview round. The final selection is based on overall performance of the candidate.
Read more about Skyline Business School Admission
Skyline Business School Faculty
Talented and enthusiastic faculties: All the faculty members are highly talented and possess strong knowledge regarding the course. Hailing from institutes like IIM, IIT, FMS etc, they are highly skilled and offer all their experience to the students which will build the necessary skills required for them to get the business ready.
Check Skyline Business School Placement