Vishnu Institute of Technology (VITB), established in 2008, is a technical college located in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh. VITB was established under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Education Society and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
The institute offers a 4-year B.Tech with a total intake of 720 students at the UG level. At the PG level, the institute offers M.Tech with a total intake of 72 students and an MBA program with an intake of 60 students.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and 45% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of marks secured in AP EAMCET followed by an online state level counselling.
- Candidates applying for M.Tech course should have a BE/B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline and 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Admission to M.Tech course is done on the basis of rank secured in GATE.
- For MBA, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Admission to MBA is done on the basis of marks secured in APICET followed by an online state level counselling.
|Name of the University||Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram (VITB)|
|Name of the Entrance||
AP EAMCET 2021 (B.Tech )
GATE 2021 (M.Tech)
AP ICET 2021 (MBA)