Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada has a very efficient and dedicated scholarship program that provides financial assistance to those students that find themselves incapable of paying the tuition fee in full. This includes taking into consideration any economic constraints faced by students and their families. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Government of Andhra Pradesh
- For SC students whose parental income is less than INR 2 LPA.
- For ST/ BC/ EBC/ DW/ Minority students whose parental income is less than INR 1 LPA.
Government of India
Minority students whose parental income is less than INR 2 LPA.
Management Scholarships/ Fee Concessions, Subsidized Mid-Day Meals & EWYLP
- The Management Scholarships/Fee Concessions are Merit-cum-Means Scholarships.
- They are given to poor and deserving students of II & III year Degree and Senior Intermediate courses, who have passed in all the subjects of the previous academic year and put in 75% attendance.
- The Management Scholarships/Concessions and the Mid-Day Meals scheme are linked with the Earn-While-You-Learn Program (EWYLP).
- Hence, all those who avail themselves of the Management Scholarships / Concessions and subsidized mid-day meals are expected to participate in the EWYL Program.
- By the end of January of every academic year, the number of work hours put in by every student under the EWYL Program will be calculated and payment will be made accordingly. It will be credited either into the Fee A/c or into the Subsidized Lunch A/c.
- The hostel students will enrol their names for the EWYL Program in their respective hostels.
- MHRD - Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students.
- Students who have secured the highest marks in the Intermediate are eligible for this scholarship.