Kamla Nehru College For Women was established in the year 1965 by a team of educationists who wished to contribute towards the development of women in the state. Initially KMC was also known as the Phagwara College for Women.
Kamla Nehru College for Women offers education in under-graduation courses namely, B.Sc., B.A., BCA, BBA, B.Voc., BAJMC, and B.Com. and post-graduation in M.A, M.Sc., and M.Com. which are affiliated to GNDU, Amritsar. Admission to the courses is based on merit in qualifying exams.
- Candidates applying in B.Sc., B.A., BCA, BBA, B.Voc., BAJMC, and B.Com. must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 40% marks in aggregate.
- Basic eligibility to apply for M.A., M.Sc., and M.Com. courses is having cleared graduation in relevant subjects with at 50% marks in aggregate.
- However, any Graduate or Master’s Degree holder can apply for PG Diploma courses.
- To apply for the under-graduation & master’s courses, candidates will have to register offline through registration forms available at the campus.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of qualifying exam.
Read more: Kamla Nehru College for Women Fees Structure
Highlights of Kamla Nehru College For Women Admissions
|Name of the Institute||Kamla Nehru College for Women - (KMC), Kapurthala|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Last Date of Registration||April 2nd week, 2020|
|Counselling Date||May 1st & 2nd week, 2020|