Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology (PIET) is an engineering and management institute located at Panipat, Haryana, India. It is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology offers multidisciplinary technical courses at the undergraduate level leading to the B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons) and Diploma in Engineering respectively. In addition, it also offers undergraduate and postgraduate level programs in the fields of Information Technology, Management Studies, Pharmacy and Vocation leading to the award of BCA, BBA, B.Pharma., Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Voc., MCA and MBA programs.
- Admissions to the B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) is done through JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main.
- LEET B.Tech Lateral Entry admission is done on the basis of OLET score.
- Admissions to Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma and B.Voc. courses will be based on merit in the last qualifying examination.
- Securing admission in MBA and MCA programs is based on Entrance Test followed by a Personal Interview.
- For MBA, the institute also accepts score of CAT/MAT/CMAT exam.
PIET Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology - (PIET) Panipat|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons), BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, BFSI, MBA and MCA|
|Basic admission criteria||National / State Level Entrance|
|Name of entrancePanipat Institute of Engineering & Technology (||JEE Main – B.Tech|
|OLET – LEET B.Tech Lateral Entry|
|CAT/MAT/CMAT – MBA|