Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology, under Shrinath Trust was established in the year 2000 to impart quality higher education. The institute runs under Vishveshwarya group of institutions.
- Approved by AICTE, UGC and PCI, the group has a sprawling campus of over 65 acres offering world class modern facilities and dedicated experienced faculty. It is affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow.
- VIET is located in a calm and serene atmosphere at the outskirts of Delhi-NCR on GT Road.
- Department of Civil engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Applied Science
No of Companies
No of Students Selected
Statistics for last five years :
No of Selections
The central library is housed with reading rooms and computer rooms with a sitting capacity of over 400 students in the reading and reference sections. The collection exceeds over 4,500 titles and 33,000 books relating diverse subjects. Also, it subscribes to more than 150 national, international, e-journals and magazines.
VIET hostel is providing separate accommodation facilities to around 1600 boys and 350 girls in an academic year. All other basic facilities are provided to make the hostel life interesting and comfortable.
Clubs and co-curricular Activities: Various clubs and co-curricular activities are conducted on regular basis in the college campus to shower up the talents of the students and keep them active.
- Robotics Club : This club is for 3rd & 4th year Engineering student of all branches. Here students build real robots and perform mandated tasks.
- Dramatics Club : Various skits and dramas are organized throughout the semester. Drama workshops are also organized.
- Techno Vision Club : Presentations on various technical topics from different streams are given through this club. Students show their innovativeness by inculcating new ideas, unique technical sessions and views.
- Other clubs are Solar Car Club, Embedded System Club, Photography, Dance and Music
Collaboration with Universities :
To meet pre-requisite of expanding era of globalization, Vishveshwarya group has signed a memorandum of understanding with University of Stirling, UK and University of Columbia.