Kongunadu Arts and Science College was founded in 1973 in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The college is affiliated to Bharathiar University. It offers full-time Aided and Unaided B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.Com CA, BBA, BBA CA Undergraduate programs. The PG course offered by Kongunadu Arts and Science College are full-time aided and unaided M.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Com IB and PGDCA. Candidates may also join full-time and part-time M.Phil. course and Ph.D. program.
- Candidates can fill up the application form either online or offline for UG/PG courses, but for M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs candidates shall get the application form from the Bharathiar University.
- Payment of the application fee should be done either in Cash or through DD/ Money Order.
- Those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with related subjects from a recognized Board are eligible to get admission in UG programs.
- Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in the concerned discipline are eligible to get admission in PG programs.
- Candidates who have completed PG Degree course in relevant discipline from AICTE approved University are eligible to apply for admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. program.
- Admission to any UG/PG course is given on the basis of candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination as per the instructions of the Bharathiar University.
Check Here: Kongunadu Arts and Science College Fee Structure
Highlight of Kongunadu Arts and Science College Admissions
|Name of the College||Kongunadu Arts and Science College|
|College Type||Private (Autonomous)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based Entrance Based (for Ph.D/M.Phil)|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|