Annai Veilankanni’s College for Women offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses to its students. The courses that are by the college include B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, M. Com, and M.Sc. The students are admitted on merit basis. Candidates satisfying the qualifications will receive interview cards that are valid only until the date mentioned. Candidates need to appear for the interview cycle. Document verification is led alongside the interview. Selected candidates need to pay the required fees according to the fee structure of the course opted by them.
- For B.Ed, the candidate should be a graduate.
- For BA, BBA, B.com the candidate should have passed 10+2. Selection is done based on the marks secured in the last qualifying exam.
- For B.Sc and BCA the candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCM subjects. Selection is done based on merit.
- For M.Com, the candidate should have passed B.Com.
- For M.Sc, the candidate should have passed B.Sc.
Annai Veilankanni’s college, Chennai was established in 2000. The college is affiliated to the University of Madras. Certain organizations visit the campus for recruiting students and some are even sent off-campus for the recruitment. The college ensures 100% placement for all its students. The college has a ton of huge names related to it in terms of recruiters. Some of the major recruiters are Wipro Technologies, CSC computer Education, Star health, HCL, TCS, ICICI, HDIL, Idea Smart, TATA Motors, WBSEDCL, Matrimony.com, Infibeam.com, etc.
Annai Veilankanni’s College for Women Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the College||Annai Veilankanni’s College for Women|
|Courses Offered||B. Com, B. Sc, BCA, M. Com, and M. Sc.|