Updated On - August 8th 2019
Apollo Group of Colleges is committed to impart education in such a way that our students are extolled everywhere. With this lofty vision, the Arts & Sciences College is having state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities in a sprawling and sylvan campus that will facilitate teaching and learning of the greatest order.
- 100% personality development
- 93% recorded placement
- Some recruiters are : Wipro, TATA, Reliance
- 32 mbps WIFI campus
- No 1 analyst lab
Documents required at the time of admission:
Each application should be accompanied by photo copies of the following:
- Higher secondary mark sheet or its equivalent for admission to direct 2nd year diploma courses.
- Degree mark sheet for admission into PG courses.
- Transfer Certificate from the Principal of the Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the principal of the Institution last attended.
- Community Certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of BC/MBC/SC/ST.
- 3 recent passport size and 2 stamp size photos.
- In the case of students who are qualified from other than University of Madras, Migration/Eligibility Certificate.
Documents required for foreign students
Following are the documents required by foreign students :
- No objection Certificate from HRD, Govt. of India.
- Eligibility Certificate from the University of Madras
- Valid student visa and passport
- Police verification report
- Residential permission to stay in India.
Apollo Arts and Science Undergraduate Courses
Following are the courses offered by the college :
Apollo Arts and Science College - Poornamallee Campus
Apollo Arts and Science College Chennai - Guduvanchery - OMR on Road Campus
Notes (s) :
Other than students who secure spot admission, all other students selected for admission will be informed through post card attached with the application.
- The selected candidates shall deposit all the original certificates with the college and they will not be returned until the completion of the course. They are therefore advised to take sufficient number of Photocopies of all the certificates before submitting the originals to the college.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Students dismissed on disciplinary grounds will forfeit the entire fees, paid to the college.
- A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course, he/she will have to pay the entire fees for the 3 years.
Read about Apollo Arts and Science Courses & Fee
Companies that visit the Campus
There are some companies that visit the campus regularly
Wipro, TATA, Cognizant, Technosoft, ICICI bank, Reliance, DELL, Serco and much more
- Apollo feast
- Annual Day
- Alcance Technologies Campus drive
- Industrial Visit
- GST workshops and more
- Separate girls and boys hostel