Madura college is one of the oldest colleges of Madurai, India. It has a total of 12 departments and two categories of courses are available at Madura College which are Aided courses and Self financed courses. It offers both 7 undergraduate and 9 postgraduate courses.
- B.Sc at UG level has 6 specialisations.
- PG courses M.Sc and MA have 4 and 5 specializations respectively.
- MPhil in English and PhD in 6 different specialisations are also offered.
- Apart from this, college also offers certificates or add on courses in 8 different types of specialisation.
- Applications for all the courses are accepted online at the official website of the college.
- Admission is taken on the basis of merit and on first come first serve basis.
- Seats are alloted after proper rounds of counselling.
Madura College was established in 1889 in Madurai City. The institute is autonomous and affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University. There are a total of 66 faculties present in the college campus.
Madura College, Madurai Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Madura college|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous|
|Basic Admission criteria||Merit based|
|No. of UG courses||7|
|No. of PG courses||9|