With the establishment in 1986, Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College mainly focused on imparting technical education to the students. Initially, it was recognized as Kumaon Engineering College, Dwarahat but after sometime it changed to its present name.
- The campus is located near to very beautiful surrounding.
- Offers courses in various Engineering fields like Computer science engineering, chemical engineering, Electrical Engineering and lot more.
- Experienced and well-qualified faculty to impart education at all levels.
- Latest technology software’s to meet the industry demand
- Wi-Fi enabled campus along with all needed facilities.
- Research programs for the Post-graduate students.
- It has created numerous alumni who have been serving to nation.â€‹
- Applied Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Library: College has central library which currently contains around 45000 books with 6000 titles and also consisting of both Indian and foreign authors.
- Hostel: College currently has 8 boys and 4 girls hostels. Each hostel has mess facility.
- Guest House: College has guest house with good accommodation and dining facilities. Booking is done through Officer -In charge of guest house.
- Internet Facility: College provides 24*7 internet facilities via 25 Mbps (1:1) leased line.
- Aarohan- It is national level technical fest organized in the odd semester every year.
- Merit scholarships: Scholarship of Rs. 3000/- per year is given to 10% of admitted students. It is given on the basis of marks obtained by students in 1st semester.
- SC, ST and OBC Scholarships: Eligible students of SC/ST and OBC are given scholarships by Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttarakhand.
- National Scholarships: Scholarships are provided by central govt.