Government Law College (GLC), Mumbai was established in 1855. It has the distinction of being the oldest Law College in Asia. GLC offers 3-year and 5-year degree courses in law. Additionally, it offers PG Diploma courses in 3 disciplines. GLC, Mumbai also offers Diploma in Cyber Law, in association with the Asian School of Cyber Law.
- The application forms for all the courses offered by GLC are available online on the official website.
- For 3-year LL.B program, the candidates should have passed any degree course from any recognized institution.
- For 5-year LL.B degree program, the candidates should have done 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission to PG Diploma courses, the candidates should have done PG degree course in the relevant discipline.
- Admissions to both 3-year and 5-year LL.B courses are done on the basis of score of Common Entrance Test (CET).
|Name of College||Government Law College, Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||For 3 and 5-year degree course: Entrance based|
|For PG Diploma courses: Merit Based|
|Name of Entrance||Common Entrance Test (CET)|