Bagula Mukhi College of Technology (BMCT) is a private engineering college which was established in the year of 2009, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal.
Bagula Mukhi College of Technology offers Bachelor's and Master's degrees in the fields of Architecture, Engineering and Technology.
- Admissions to the B.Tech courses are based on the merit of the candidates in the JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
- For B.Tech and B.Arch, candidate with 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and minimum 45% marks are eligible for admission.
- Admission to the B.Arch program is done through National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
- For M.Tech, candidate with B.E. / B.Tech in relevant discipline are eligible for admission.
- Admission to the M.Tech course is based on the rank secured by the candidates in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
- The college offers only online mode of application.
Highlights Table of Bagula Mukhi College of Technology
|Name of Institute||Bagula Mukhi College of Technology (BMCT)|
|Basic admission criteria||National / State Level Entrance|
|Name of entrance||JEE Main (B.E.)|