Intended for the propagation of reflective knowledge among the ambitious student community in Engineering and Technology the college was established in the year of 2008.This is a Christian minority college that is working under Jaisakthi Educational Trust. Located at Poonamallee, a city close to Chennai,the college is spread across 65.745 acres of land.
• The campus has facilities for sound proof audio visual hall, mess, hostel, cafeteria, medical aid, auditorium and updated library.
• At its education the Institute offers courses in IT, CSE, MECH, ECE and EEE.
• The campus offers to both the day scholars and those who stay in hostel a complete suite of facilities that are very self-sufficient.
• Department ofElectronics and Communication Engineering
• Department ofElectronics and Instrumentation Engineering
• Department ofComputer Science and Engineering
• Department ofCivil Engineering
• Department ofMechanical Engineering
• Department of Information Technology
To get enriched with latest news and happenings library is setup with capacity of 75 persons.
• 1851 titles
• 7919 volumes
• 77 National & International journals and periodicals
Well-equipped Conference Hall which is air conditioned provides seating of 500 people. It is furnished with all facilities consisting of Overhead Projectors, LCD projectors, Digital whiteboards, etc.
• 28,000 sq.ft. area with a total seating capacity of 2,500 persons
• Separate rows for vegetarians and non-vegetarians
• Ventilated mess area
• Gents hostel has banquet over a total area of 22,000 Sq. ft. and Ladies Hostel with 26,730 sq. ft. area
• 88 rooms are allotted for boys and 96 rooms for girls
• Gymnasium and internet facility in hostels
• Medical and phone facilities
The Institute has 24 buses which plays from various places including environs for convenience of the students and staff.