Meenakshi Ramasamy Engineering College, Ariyalur was established in 2009 by Meenakshi Ramasamy Group of Institutions. College is situated on the Trichy-Chidambaram Highway in 24 acres of Sylvan Land.
- It is affiliated to Anna University Chennai
- It has been approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is the first and foremost self-financed college in Ariyalar District
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Communication Engineering
- Blood Donation Camp
- Eye Camp
- Tsunami Relief Activities
- All indoor and outdoor games is provided in the campus
- Indoor and outdoor games like cricket, football, tennis etc.
- Library is well maintained with all general books
- It has CDs/DVDs and journals
- Separate hostel facility for both boys and girls
- Hostel has the mess with veg and non- veg diet
- Auditorium has the capacity of 500 persons
- Scholarship is provided to students who is excel in Academic and sports
- University rank holders are recognized with medal and awards.