Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon, established in 2010 is the second campus of Great Lakes and offers the same high-quality education as the first campus in Chennai that is Great Lakes Institute of Management. Great Lakes has consistently been among the most innovative B-schools in responding to the business needs of the future. It is ranked 4th in the PGDM program among all the Business School in the country.
As per latest updates, registration deadline for GLIM PGDM Admission 2021 has been extended till March 10. Earlier the deadline was February 10.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon Admission Dates
|Application Submission Deadline for Round 2 of PGDM Admission||March 10, 2021|
Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon Highlights
|Approved By||AICTE, AMBA|
|Exam Accepted||CAT, GMAT, XAT|
Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon Courses
|Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)||1 year||Full-time MBA program suitable for candidates with 2+ years of experience. It allows the experienced candidates to get back to the industry in a short span of 1 year, minimizing the break from career and maximizing the return on investment.|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||2 Year||It is designed for freshers and graduates. It has an emphasis on experiential learning with Karma-Yoga Experiential leadership program, Empirical study, live projects, and summer internships. Major recruiters for the PGDM have been Banking & Financial services and FMCG companies.|
Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon Admission
This institute is a place where students are nurtured with the best practical business education. Institute’s highly skilled faculty is dedicated to lay the utmost emphasis on ‘how to provide’- the top-notch quality education to our students. Great Lakes has a comprehensive selection process which considers multiple parameters beyond just competitive exam scores.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Exam scores accepted: CAT scores (for both PGPM & PGDM), XAT scores of the year (for both PGPM & PGDM) or GMAT scores took after Jan 1, 2016, for PGPM and after PGDM or CMAT score.
- The overall profile based shortlisting takes into account the academic track record, work profile, professional as well as personal achievements and the essays in the application form.
- Interview Process includes Personal Interview along with an Analytical Writing Test
Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon Placements
Great Lakes Institute of Management Placements are always to look forward to. The placements of 2019 were significantly faster than any of the previous years with a record no. of companies participating as well as higher offers per company. Below are the highlights of the placement for both PGPM and PGDM Courses:
For PGPM Key Highlights
- Highest ever participation of companies and record number of offers across diverse industries.
- Deloitte emerged as the largest recruiter with 19 employment offers for PGPM
- IT/ITES continued to be the largest recruiting sector though Consulting, BFSI and Analytics grew in share.
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2018 is 11.14 lakhs p.a. and median is 10.50 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC is 18 lakhs p.a. and Lowest CTC was 7.5 lakhs p.a.
Most Visiting Companies: American Express, Aditya Birla, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Cognizant, Hexaware, Virtusa Polaris, MuSigma, Latentview Analytics, Expedia, FoodPanda and many more.
For PGDM Key Highlights
- Participation of diverse set of companies across BFSI, Consulting, Internet Business, IT/ITES, Education, HR and Manufacturing
- Aditya Birla Financial Services emerged as the largest recruiter with 8 employment offers, followed by Deloitte and Cognizant with 6 offers each
- Consulting & IT/ITES were the largest recruiting sectors with 28% of the batch taking up roles in each industry followed by BFSI (21%) & Internet Business (8%)
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2018 was 9.2 lakhs p.a. and median was 9 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC was 14.22 lakhs p.a. and lowest CTC was 6 lakhs p.a.
Most Visiting Companies: Aditya Birla Financial Services, Cognizant, Deloitte, KPMG, Hexaware, Tecnova, Virtusa Polaris, etc.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon Facilities
Great Lakes has set up its second campus in the corporate hub of Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, becoming one of the few top ranked business school in India with campuses in two major metros. Great Lakes, Gurgaon has a fully residential 7.2 acre campus which is located just off NH8 close to Manesar. The campus received AICTE approval starting from Academic year 2016-17 and it became fully functional in May 2016 with both academic and residential facilities. It is easily accessible from the corporate hubs of Gurgaon and Delhi as well as the Delhi IGI Airport. The Campus is located in the vicinity of many educational and research centers including the National Brain Research Center, BML Munjal University, Amity University, planned Indian National Defence University, etc.
The Campus is fully residential with Wi-Fi enabled, air-conditioned hostels to ensure students coming from all over the country have a comfortable stay and a great peer learning experience. It will have world class facilities including state-of–the-art classrooms, digital resource center and library, student lounges, amphitheater, recreational and sports facilities. The campus enables vibrant 24*7 active culture and nurture the next generation of business leaders.
The PGPM program has drawn faculty from both the Gurgaon and Chennai campuses and follows similar curriculum as the PGPM in Chennai campus. Both campuses also benefit from the strong global focus that Great Lakes has with collaborations and visiting faculty from leading business schools around the world.
Ques. Where is the Gurgaon campus of Great Lakes Institute of Management located?
Ans. Around NH8, close to Manesar and is easy to reach from New Delhi and Gurgaon as well as from IGI Airport. There is a connectivity for Metro as well.
Ques. What is the special thing about Great Lakes Institute?
Ans. The institution is the only youngest B-School campus to have been accredited by AMBA in 2019. Also known to be a prime educator in the field of Data Science as per 2018 Insight Magazine.
Que. Is PGDM a recognized course at Great Lakes Gurgaon?
Ans. Yes, the PGDM program is accredited by AMBA and approved by AICTE. More than 140+ students are enrolled in this course each year.
Ques. What was the placement statistic for PGDM class of 2020 at Great Lakes Gurgaon?
Ans. PGDM class of 2020 at Great Lakes recorded an average CTC of INR 9.15 LPA, the other statistics are:
- Highest (domestic) CTC of INR 13.6 LPA
- Highest (international) CTC of INR 17 LPA
- Median CTC of INR 8.9 LPA
- Wipro offered the highest number of call letters: 09
Ques. In which roles were PGDM students recruited at Great Lakes Gurgaon 2020?
Ans. The different roles for which recruitments were made for PGDM class of 2020 include:
- Sales & Marketing: 43%
- Finance: 27%
- Consulting: 13%
- General Management: 9%
Ques. Who can opt for PGPM at Great Lakes Gurgaon?
Ans. The PGPM program is for professionals with a work experience of 2 years. Those with exceptional academic performance may be considered with an experience of 18 months or above full time experience.
Ques. What were the key highlights of placements for PGPM at Great Lakes Gurgaon
- Average CTC: INR 12.8 LPA
- Highest CTC: INR 18.8 LPA
- Major offers made by Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG & ZS Associates.
Ques. What is the fee structure for PGPM at Great Lakes Gurgaon?
Ans. The fee structure for students willing to pursue PGPM have to pay INR 16,65,000 (if an Indian national) and INR 26,34,000 approx (for international students).
Ques. Are there any hostel facilities at Great Lake Gurgaon?
Ans. Yes, hostel facility is offered at Great Lakes Gurgaon. It is mandatory for students to opt for hostel accommodation. There is a fully residential complex dedicated to cater to students.
Ques. Does Great Lakes Gurgaon offer scholarships?
Ans. No, there are no scholarships offered to students. There is no concession for reserved category students in terms of fees as well.