Nirmala College was established in the year 1955 in Ernakulam District, Muvattupuzha, Kerala. Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, the college offered only UG courses in the beginning with PG courses introduced in the year 1965.
At present, Nirmala College offers various UG and PG courses including BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA program each of 3-years duration along with MA, MTTM, MHRM, MCA programs of 2-years duration. In addition to it, the college also offers Ph.D program of minimum 2-years duration under 6 specializations.
- For admission to any UG program offered by the college, candidates should have passed 10+2 in the relevant discipline.
- Admission to UG course is given through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University
- Candidates who have completed Graduation Degree in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for admission to Post Graduate course.
- Those who have passed Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to get admission to MHRM course.
- Admission to Post Graduate Course is given through PGCAP conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Candidates with 55% marks (50% for the reserved category) in Master’s Degree course are eligible for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- Students are admitted to the Ph.D on the basis of their performance in Written Aptitude Test (WAT) held by the university.
- The application form is provided on the website of Mahatma Gandhi University. Payment of the application fee shall be done through online mode only.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D course shall apply via online mode through the official university website.
Read More: Nirmala College Fees Structure
Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha Highlight Table 2021
|Name of the College||Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance|
|Name of the entrance||Ph.D.: WAT|