I won't live in hostel if I were in hostel the money was not enough to me because in aday there are many expenses so I required more money to live in the hostels rent rooms that's y I don't opted to the hotel.
Avanthi College Didn't have hostel facilities because many people from different came from different places.so many prefer different hostels. So it doesn't have hostel facilities.but it has Canteen with Good Food. There are many hostels facilities near Our College with reasonable prices.
I was private hostel for our college there is no hostel facility IAM leaving In private I would rate private hostel5/10 I was private hostel for our college there is no hostel facility IAM leaving In private I would rate private hostel5/ I was private hostel for our college there is no hostel facility IAM leaving In private I would rate private hostel5/ I was private hostel for our college there is no hostel facility IAM leaving In private I would rate private hostel5/
college doesn't have any hostel or mess students who are staying in the hostel should stay in private hostels and their will be no mess only the canteen is provided in the college campus for students and no mess no hostel facility available in the college
There is no hostels in the college campus but near to college there are best hostels located.
The hostel facilities are way better than the normal facilities in the city thus are the mess food tasty and very healthy than the others so that the student gets a very particular diet and also they had a nutritionist who can help us out for the diet plans.
There will be no hostels managed by the colleges, almost all the 70% of the students are daysscholars and the remaining 30% are from different cities and they will stay in the private hostels which should managed by them thr average cost us 3000-4000per month.
We don't have any hostel because it is situated in main city every one situate around of collage radius and they are few people who come from long but no problem we have good bus services
There is no hostle facility in my college. so i dont have a chance to write anything in this box but its still showing must be at least 100 characters. so im writing this words to submit the formgang
Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our team will look into it.
How Collegedunia helps you in
Check Detailed Fees
Shortlist and Apply
What People Say
I was anxious about my exam preparation. Collegedunia helped me to ace it.
No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now.
After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time.
In depth CAT exam analysis available for free
Authentic student reviews helped me compare colleges easily.
Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries.
Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered.
Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching.
Avanthi Degree & P.G. College, Hyderabad
Enter a valid Name
Enter a valid Email Address
Enter a valid Mobile Number
Select a valid City
Select a valid Preferred Session
Select a valid Course
Select Mode of Study
For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com