Panskura Banamali College is a State Government Aided college and is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. It is located in Medinipur, West Bengal. The College offers undergraduate courses which are B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. , BCA, B.P.Ed. and B.Ed. and post-graduate courses in M.A., M.Sc., and M.P.Ed. in various specializations. Panskura Banamali College provides education in three shifts: Day, Morning, and Evening.
- Panskura Banamali College UG admission 2020 is over. The last for admission was September 29, 2020.
- However, the college has not announced any dates for PG admissions yet. The application process for UG admissions started on August 10, 2020.
- Admission to UG courses is based on merits in the qualifying examination.
Panskura Banamali College Admission 2021
|Submission of Online Application form for UG admission||August 10, 2020|
|Last date to submit online application form for UG admission||August 24, 2020|
|Publication of provisional list||August 25, 2020|
|Publication of final merit list||August 29, 2020|
|Publication of 1st selection list (UG Hons. Course)||August 31, 2020|
|Admission from 1st selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 2 – 3, 2020|
|Publication of 2nd selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 5, 2020|
|Admission from 2nd selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 5 – 7, 2020|
|Publication of 3rd selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 9, 2020|
|Admission from 3rd selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 9 – 10, 2020|
|Publication of 4th selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 12, 2020|
|Admission from 4th selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 12 – 14, 2020|
|Publication of 5th selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 16, 2020|
|Admission from 5th selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 16 – 18, 2020|
|Publication of 6th selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 19, 2020|
|Admission from 6th selection list (UG Hons. Course)||September 19 – 21, 2020|
|Publication of General course 1st selection list||September 5, 2020|
|General course 1st list admission||September 5 – 10, 2020|
|Publication of General course 2nd selection list||September 12, 2020|
|General course 2nd list admission||September 12 – 14, 2020|
|Publication of General course 3rd selection list||September 16, 2020|
|General course 3rd list admission||September 16 – 18, 2020|
|Publication of General course 4th selection list||September 19, 2020|
|General course 4th list admission||September 19 – 21, 2020|
- Candidates applying in BA, B.Sc., and B.Com. General courses must have passed the 10+2 examination in the second division (or equivalent).
- Admission to BA, B.Sc., and B.Com General is done on the basis of merit.
- Those who seek admission to B.A. Honors and B.Sc. Honors courses must secure at least 45% marks in 10+2 grade.
- Admission to B.Ed. (Various Specializations) program is based on the marks in the Bachelor’s Degree Course.
- Candidates applying for B.P.Ed. The course will have to appear in the entrance exam to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants to M.A. and M.Com. Courses should have a graduation degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 45% (40% marks required from SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks in aggregate.
- For admission to M.Sc., candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the UG program.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category students.
- Admission to the three-year B.Com and BBA is merit-based and is conducted through an online process of registration organized by the College.
- Admission to M.A. and M.Sc. is purely merit-based for existing students of Vidyasagar University.
- 60% of seats in Post-graduation are reserved for existing students of VU while 40% of seats are available to other university students.
- Admission to 60% of seats is done on the basis of Merit and for the remaining 40% seats, an entrance test is conducted.
- College offers several Govt. Scholarship Schemes like ‘Kanyashree’ for girl students and ‘Inspire SHE’ for meritorious students.
- Reservation criteria are strictly based on the norms of the Government of India.
Highlights Table of Panskura Banamali College:
|Name of the Institute||Panskura Banamali College, Midnapore|
|Institute Type||Government Aided|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based (UG Courses) Entrance Based (PG Courses & B.P.Ed.)|
|Last Date to Apply||UG Course – Second week of June 2020|
|PG Course – Second week of June 2020|
|B.Ed. – Last week of June 2020|
|B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. –Second week of July 2020|