Azad Hind Fouz Smriti Mahavidyalaya is an UG (Under-Graduate) liberal arts college in Domjur, West Bengal, India located in Howrah district. Azad Hind Fouz Smriti Mahavidyalaya (AHFSM), Howrah is a famous college in West Bengal. The name is given as esteem to the legend Subhash Chandra Bose.
- All academic activities are accepted in accordance with the arranged syllabi, academic calendar and examination schedules of the Calcutta University.
- The college has state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies.
- It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta.
- The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The college is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC).
- It is one of the emerging colleges of University of Calcutta in present time. It was established in 1986.
The college is best known for its academic excellence. The organization aims at teaching the young and dynamic students in order to making them fit to face the challenges of 21st century. The college excels in academics with the excellent performance of the students year after year. Bachelor of Arts Degree courses are offered in
- Bengali (H)
- Education (H)
- Geography (G & H)
- Political Science
The college offers several facilities to its students so that they can pursue their courses without any obstruction and achieve the goal of their life through the education offered by it. The aim of the college is to provide the necessary resources which will be required in the curriculum.