B. Borooah College came into existence in the year 1943 and located in the city of Guwahati (Assam). It is accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade and affiliated to Gauhati University. B. Borooah College offers admissions into undergraduate courses of B.A, B.Sc, BBA and postgraduate course of M.Sc.
- Students interested in applying for undergraduate courses shall be admitted directly through the merit of marks obtained in HSC qualifying examination.
- To seek admissions they must have passed their HSC exam in a relevant stream.
- Admissions in case of Master’s courses of Chemistry and Geography shall be based on entrance exam conducted by the college.
- Selection of candidates to Master’s courses in Botany and Zoology shall be done through the merit of marks obtained in aggregate in bachelor’s degree.
- Forms can be obtained directly from college on cash payment or downloaded from the official website.
- The downloaded application form has to be submitted along with Demand Draft of requisite amount issued in favor of “The Principal, B. Borooah College”, payable at Guwahati.
Read More: B. Borooah College, Guwahati Fee Structure
B. Borooah College, Guwahati Admission 2021
|Name of the Institute||B.Borooah College|
|Type of College||State Funded|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance Based|