Roever College of Engineering and Technology is a private college which is located in Perambalur, Tamil Nadu. This college was established in 2009 and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
Roever Engineering College offers BE program in various disciplines at the UG level. The college also offers admission to BE Second year through lateral entry.
- For BE program, Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in PCM three out of four subjects with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized board.
- Also, candidate who has passed Higher Secondary Examination with Vocational stream are also eligible to apply in BE program.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of valid score obtained in TNEA 2020.
- For admission to BE Lateral Entry, candidates must hold a B.Sc. degree in Science with Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology with an aggregate of at least 60% marks.
- Admission to BE Lateral Entry is given on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination.
- Candidates can apply for admission to BE program by downloading the application form from the official website.
Read More: Roever Engineering College Fees Structure
Admission Highlights of Roever Engineering College 2021
|Name of the College||Roever College of Engineering and Technology, Perambalur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of Entrance Test||TNEA|
|Availability of Application Form||TNEA 2020: April 15, 2020 – May 28, 2020|
|Publishing of Rank List||Fourth week of June, 2020|