JIS College of Engineering (JISCE) is a private (Autonomous) engineering college located in Nadia, West Bengal. It was established in the year 2000 by Sardar Jodh Singh, Chairman. It is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and affiliated with Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). The college is also approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Check JIS College of Engineering Admissions
JIS College of Engineering Courses
The college offers B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), BBA and BCA at an undergraduate level. The duration of B.Tech program is 4 years while B.Tech Lateral, BBA and BCA consists of 3 years duration.
JIS College of Engineering also provides M.Tech and MBA programs at the postgraduate level. MBA & M.Tech have 2 years of duration. Except for these courses, the college also runs 3 years Diploma program in various disciplines.
Minimum 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 from any recognized board.
Candidates must be 10+2 passed with English as the main subject.
Candidates must be 10+2 passed should have English, Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics / Computer Application at the 10+2 level as main subjects
Candidate must be a graduate in relevant discipline
10+2+3 or equivalent in any stream from any recognized University in India
Also, Check JIS College of Engineering Fees
JIS College of Engineering Placements
JIS College of Engineering has a separate placement cell which holds orientation programs, grooming sessions, mock interviews for students to make them fit for the work environment. It grooms students by holding group discussions and personal interviews. It also organizes various summer internship with renowned industries is for the students.
Salient Features of Campus Recruitment Training:
- 100+ tests helping students in preparing for placement written process.
- Faculty members are experienced.
- Vigorous training is provided to solve questions asked in the Aptitude Test.
- Basic communication skills are taught to students such as GD sessions, speaking skills, listening & writing skills.
- Classes on computer fundamentals, operating systems, networking, C, C++language
- Resume making and information Sessions on profiles of corporate, IT & ITES Industry updates, GD topics and interview questions.
Below is the NIRF repost of JIS College of Engineering regarding placements:
Why Join JIS College of Engineering?
- 1st premier Flip learning institution of India.
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accredited courses.
- JIS College of Engineering received ranking among the Top 100 in Times of India i3RC Survey on Engineering Colleges of India:
- JIS College of Engineering at # 12 in the Top 50 Engineering Colleges
- JIS College of Engineering at # 23 in the Top 150 Engineering Colleges
- JIS College of Engineering at # 5 in the Top 50 Engineering Colleges for Placements
- JISCE’s Centre for Management Studies was ranked among the Top 75 in Times of India i3RC B-School Survey 2018:
- Centre for Management Studies at # 29 in Top 75 BBA Institution
- Centre for Management Studies at # 27 in Top 50 Private BBA Institution
- Centre for Management Studies at # 2 in West Bengal
- TIMES Engineering Institute Ranking Survey 2017- Ranked 24 among Top 100 Engineering Institutes.
- Ranked 11th among Top 50 Pvt. Engineering Institutes all over India.
- Ranked 67th in the Outlook Engineering Institution Survey 2017.
- Times Management Institute Ranking Survey 2017 BBA course has been ranked 21 among the top 75 private Institutions in India Ranked 24th among top 50 institutions in India.