Established in 2000, the JIS college of Engineering is one of the leading educational institutions in Kolkata that provides Under Graduate courses like Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering and Post Graduation in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
The students who are seeking admission in JIS institute should appear for the Kolkata Entrance Exam. The admission to the B.Tech courses is based on the marks scored in the Joint Entrance Examination of the West Bengal and JEE. The admission into M.Tech courses is based on GATE/PGET examination. The candidates can check their examination result through the college result portal.
JISCE Results 2021: How to check result?
The students can check their result online only. The college conducts examination twice in a year. The odd semester examinations are conducted in the month of May 2020 and even semester examinations are organized in the month of December 2020. Both the semester examination results are declared separately on the college official website.
- Open the official website of the college.
- Click the result link on the home page.
- Alternately, the result can also be viewed by clicking the Menu bar-> Academic->Examination->Examination Result.
- Enter your registration number & Submit.
- Click on ‘Online Result’ button under Login section with Registration No. and Student Id No. option.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
JISCE Revaluation Result 2021
The students, who are not satisfied with the results and are failed in the examinations, can apply for revaluation. The registration for the re-evaluation process is opened for a certain amount of time after the declaration of the results. By following the instructions given below, the candidates are able to check their revaluation results.
- Open the official website of the college by clicking on the link.
- Click on ‘review result’ link at the top of the homepage to view the revaluation/review result for the semester exam for which revaluation is applied.
- Alternately, the revaluation result can also be viewed by clicking on the menu bar->Examination->Examination Result.
- Enter your registration number & click on Submit.
- Download and take a printout of the result for further reference.
JISCE Time Table 2021
The college declares the time table on the official website. Both the theory and practical semester examinations time table are provided separately. The time table contains the information regarding the examination dates, examination time, exam code, and subject name. Follow the steps below to download the time table:
- The students should go to the college official website.
- Navigate to the Academic section followed by
- The time table for the semester theory and practical examinations are given in separate links for all the courses Routine.
- Download & take print out of the score card for future reference.