St. Mary’s College Sulthan Bathery, located in Wayanad District of Kerala was established in 1965 by Rev. Fr. Mathai Nooranal. The college is affiliated to the University of Calicut and managed by Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church of the East. The college is listed in NIRF and re-accredited by NAAC with A grade. It offers 5 undergraduate and 43 postgraduate courses in its campus area of 50 acres.
St Mary's College Sulthan Bathery Highlights
|Approved by||UGC and NAAC with ‘A’ Grade (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)|
|Total no. of Courses offered||Undergraduate- 05, Postgraduate- 043|
|Total no. of Teaching staff||88+|
|Campus area||50 Acres|
|How to reach||-110 Km from Mysore, -100 Km from Kozhikode -98 Km from Oottacamund|
St. Mary’s College Sulthan Bathery Courses
The college offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in fields of Science, Commerce, and Humanities. Given below is a tabulated form of all the courses offered by the institute.
|B.A||English, Economics, Political Science||M.A||Political Science, Economics, English|
|B.Sc||Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics||M.Sc||Chemistry, Physics|
|BCA||Computer Application||MCA||Computer Application|
- Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses is: 10+2 Passed with relevant subjects.
- Eligibility for Postgraduate Course: Graduation Passed in relevant stream.
St. Mary’s College Sulthan Bathery Admissions
Candidates can only apply through both online modes as well as offline mode. For offline applications, students need to directly contact the college admission cell or visit the campus. They need to first apply and appear at the venue allotted to them for further processes.
For Online Application:
Visit the official website of St. Mary's College, Sulthan Bathery, stmarysbathery.ac.in
Proceed to the application process and submission of details
Submit your application for further processing.
The application fee for General/OBC and SC/ST candidates will be shared at the time of filling the form (if any).
Keep a printout of the submitted form for future reference.
- The candidates should take note that the hardcopy of duly filled form and other documents should be submitted at the college campus as per the directions of the admission cell.
St. Mary’s College Sulthan Bathery Facilities
- Library: Our College follows a centralized library system. Library serves all students and faculty members. A library is a comfortable place to study, to investigate a topic of interest, or to enjoy reading subject books, journals, and general magazines. The library works from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm except for public holidays.
- Hostel: The girl's hostels are managed by nuns and the boy's hostel by teachers. Here are 4 hostels functioning in the campus
- Girls Hostel (Degree)
- Women's Hostel (P.G.)
- Boy's & Men's Hostel (All classes)
- Sports Hostel for Girls
- Cafeteria: The college maintains a Cafeteria near the West Block which is called Canteen and is open for normal working hours of the college and serves Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks in subsidized rates. The students are encouraged to use the premises to take food brought from home as well.
- Free noon meal Programme: Owing to very personal reasons like the distance from the college, some of the students are not in a position to bring their mid-day meal every day. The college has instituted the Free Mid Day Meal Programme for some of the selected students who can exchange a coupon at the College Canteen for a full meal on all days. The funds for the program are raised by students, staff, and well-wishers.
- Medical Inspection: Every student has to undergo medical inspection once during the course. If students fail to present themselves for medical inspection at the proper time their case shall be reported to the University which may punish them in such manner it deems fit.
St. Mary’s College Sulthan Bathery Faculty
Name: Dr. Santhi George
- Designation: Principal
- Education Qualification: M.Sc, Ph.D.
Other Faculty are
- Dr. Vijayakumar A. R.
- Dr. Latheesh Kumar A. R.
- Dr. Geetha George
- Smt. Renie Mathews
- Smt. Shibina. T.
- Sri. Wilson M.A.
- Smt. Soumya T. Joseph