St. Xavier’s College was inaugurated in 1944 and is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is an autonomous college affiliated to Gujarat University. St. Xaviers Ahmedabad offers many UG and PG courses in its curriculum viz. B.Com. BPS, BCA, BSc, BA, MSc BDA, MSc and MA.
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of the college separately for each course.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to any UG program is 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to any PG course is graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must hold a B.Sc degree to get admission in M.Sc and a BA degree or equivalent to get admission to MA program.
- Admission to any UG and PG course is given on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- The college provides a scholarship to the economically weak students on the basis of their academic performance and also considering their co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Candidates can also check the Fee structure of courses offered by St. Xaview’s College Ahemedabad
Highlights of St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad Admissions
|Name of the Institute||St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad|
|Institute Type||Public (Autonomous)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|