St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai is an autonomous college established in 1869. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The college offers a variety of UG, PG, certificate and diploma courses in the field of Arts, Science, Business and Commerce.
- At the UG level, the college offers a B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com. degree in various disciplines along with a BMS and BMM degree.
- Candidates seeking admission in BMS/BMM degree must appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute itself.
- St. Xavier’s College offers M.A. in 2 specializations, M.Sc. in 5 specializations and an MPP course under the PG program.
- Candidates appearing for M.A. in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology, M.A. in Public Policy (MPP) have to appear for an entrance test.
- To apply for admission, the candidates must visit the official website of the institute.
|Top Courses||Eligibility||Course Fees||Links|
|B.Sc||45% marks in HSC||INR 20,507/-||Know More|
|BA||INR 16,569/-||Know More|
|B.Com||45% marks in HSC||INR 16,569/-||Know More|
|BMS||65% marks in HSC||INR 92,378/-||Know More|
|BMM||INR 97,290/-||Know More|
Read about St. Xavier’s College Courses & Fee
St. Xavier’s College Mumbai Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||St. Xavier’s College|
|Type of Institute||Private Roman Catholic|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||UG: 10+2 qualification|
|PG: UG degree|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance-based|