Bankim Sardar College was established in the year 1955 by the government of West Bengal. It is affiliated to the University of Calcutta and recognized by UGC.
Bankim Sardar College offers UG in various specializations under BA / BSC / B. Com (Honors, General and Major) and PG program in Bengali.
- The applicant must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks to seek admission to B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com.
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.A (General).
- Candidate who wants to apply for B.A(Hons.) course must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the related Honor’s subject.
- Or the candidate must have 55% marks in the related subject.
- Or the candidate must have 50% marks in the aggregate if he/she has not studied the required subject.
- The selection of the candidate for all the courses will be done on the basis of the merit list released by the college.
- Students can apply to any of the courses available in the college Online
Read More: Bankim Sardar College Fees Structure
Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Bankim Sardar College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|