Bareily College has released Notification regarding Admission Schedule 2020 for UG/PG Courses. Check Here
Bareilly College was established in 1837 and was first opened as a Government School in 1837 under the Liberal Government of Sir Charles Metcalfe. Its courses are affiliated to Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Ruhelkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly.
Bareilly college offers numerous under-graduation courses in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Ed., etc. as well as Post-Graduation in M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., etc. Various other professional courses of the duration of one-year are also offered by the college in Diploma or PG Diploma level. Admission to courses is merit-based while for LL.B., B.Ed., Master’s Courses, applicants will have to sit in entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Candidate applying for Bachelor’s courses will have to pass 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks to be eligible.
- There’s no bar of having minimum marks scored for reserved category.
- The final selection in all the UG courses is based on the merit obtained in qualifying exam.
- For B.Ed. and LL.B. programs, candidate will have to qualify Bachelor’s degree course and must sit in an entrance exam to be eligible.
- Applicants to Diploma courses must clear 10th /12th or equivalent to be eligible for admission.
- Admission to PG Diploma is based on marks obtained in Graduation degree.
- Minimum marks required in Bachelor’s to apply for Master’s course is at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Final admission to M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., etc. is based on entrance exam conducted by the University.
|Name of the Institute||Bareilly College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based/ Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|