Asian Business School (ABS) is a private institute, located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is managed by the non-profit society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. ABS admits students on the basis of CAT/ATMA. The institute also offers diploma courses.
Check Asian Business School Application Procedure
Asian Business School Highlights
Type of Institute
AICTE, Ministry of HRD
How to Reach
66.7 km from Noida International Airport
6.6 km from Noida Bus Stand
7.2 km from Noida Railway Station
5.8 km from Noida Metro Station
Check for More Details Asian Business School Courses and Fees
Asian Business School offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) on the basis of following educational requirements:
- The applicant should have done Graduation from a recognized University.
- The students appearing in their final examinations must meet the minimum and maximum eligibility criteria to apply to the program.
- The score of CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA or any other state-level exam is mandatory to secure a seat.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for group discussion and personal interview.
- The selected candidates will be given the selection letter and they must pay the registration amount within the specified period.
Additional Diploma/Certification Courses
The institute offers some diploma or certifications to match the industrial demands of the country. These courses are offered with full time PGDM to the students. The add-on courses are:
- PGD in International Business from Oxford Business College(UK), London
- Diploma in Media and Entertainment
- Diploma in Corporate Communication
- Certification in Business Analytics & Digital Marketing
- Certification in Foreign Language (German/French)
Asian Business School Scholarship
At Asian Business School, the number of scholarships is awarded to the deserving students. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of score of the XAT/CAT/MAT or any other competitive exam and selection process conducted by ABS.
Asian Business School Placement
The placement cell plays a vital role in shaping the personality of the students. The placement cell holds industrial visits and prepares students for corporate challenges. The highest salary offered is 15.2 lakhs.
Know More About Recruiters at Asian Business School Placement
Asian Business School Awards and Recognition
- The Top 10 Best Business School in 2017 by Knowledge Review.
- Business School of the Year by Academic Insights Magazine.
- Best Higher Education Board for Industry Interface by BWEducation.
- The institute has been ranked 6th in A++ category, B-School of India 2017 by SiliconIndia.
- It has been awarded Top Institute of India 2017 by Competition Success Review.
- Management College of the year 2017 by Higher Education.
- It has given Most Trusted Brand in Management Education 2017 by WCRC.
Why Choose Asian Business School?
- Teaching Pedagogy- Teaching at ABS is based on ‘Blended Learning’ which involves the best possible method of delivering the complexity of the topic and the ability of the student to understand it.
- Industry Visits: The industry visits provide students with practical experience of the industry to make them face industrial challenges.
- Research & Development Cell- The R&D cell takes the initiative of the research and publications. The cell holds workshops, seminars, conferences etc., in the areas related to emerging economies.
- Education Loan- ABS has tie-ups with Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce to facilitate the educational loan to the students.
- Student Exchange Programs- The institute has associations with foreign universities like UK’s University of Central Lancashire, Northumbria University, Winchester University and Oxford Business College to give international exposure to the students. ABS gives one-week fully-paid study trip to Oxford Business College.
- Summer Internship- After completion of one year of the program, the students are required to do Summer Internship Program (SIP). It gives students exposure, strength and makes them learn.