Asian Business School is inviting applications to PGDM Admission 2021. Candidates with valid scores in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/AIMA can visit the official website to apply for the same.
Asian Business School (ABS) is ranked amongst the Top 10 Business Schools of India by The Knowledge Review magazine and ranked 7th Amongst ‘Top B-Schools of Excellence’ by CSR-GHRDC. ABS, Noida offers a postgraduate program in the discipline of Management. Asian Business School is an initiative of the Asian Education Group (AEG). Asian Education Group is the education wing of Marwah Studios Enterprise that has created enormous International records for which it has been highlighted and awarded more than 100 times all over the World.
Asian Business School Highlights
|Approved by||AICTE (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9650334486 | +91 9205579429|
Asian Business School Courses
ABS, Noida offers PGDM in HR/IT/Finance/Marketing specializations. Listed below are the details for the same:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Dual Specialization: Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Information Technology.
- Minor Elective Specialization: Retail Management or Tourism and Hospitality Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management or Micro and Small Business Management
- Eligibility: All the aspiring applicants to be graduate from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 7,65,000
ABS, Noida also offers additional diploma and certificate courses:
- Executive Diploma in International Business from Oxford Business College, Oxford (U.K.)
- Executive Certification in Digital Marketing from NIIT
- Executive Certification in Data Analytics & Business Intelligence from NIIT
- Diploma in Media & Entertainment from Asian Academy of Film & TV
- Certification in Entrepreneurship from EDIC
- Certification in Corporate Communication
- Business Gamer Certification from AIMA BizLab
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year in 2021 are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the maximum eligibility and minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of the first term exam.
Check: ABS Noida Courses and Fees
Asian Business School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and fill the application form by creating a login ID and password.
Step 2: Verify the registration via email or SMS and confirm the email.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details and upload scanned photographs along with the supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 online via Net banking, Debit/ Credit Card or through DD in favor of ‘Asian Business School’ payable at Noida/ Delhi.
Step 5: Submit the application form and print the same for future use.
Step 1: Collect the application form along with the information brochure from the admission office of Asian Business School
Write a letter mentioning your address to receive the application form by post.
Fill the inquiry form available on the official website of ABS to avail of the online brochure.
Step 2: Fill the application form and submit it by post or in person or through DD in favor of ‘Asian Business School’ payable at Noida/ Delhi.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 online via Net banking, Debit/ Credit Card.
Step 4: Submit the application form and keep the acknowledgment receipt for future use.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of any of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read more
- Asian Business School Aptitude Test (ABSAT)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the ABS Evaluation Process to identify the knowledge of the student.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the Panel Interview and Oxford Selection Round.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT or any other test scorecard
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- 3 sets of the photocopy of the documents (attested by a Gazetted Officer) along with original documents at the time of admission.
Check: ABS Noida Admission
Asian Business School Placement
Asian Business School, Noida has a Corporate Resource Cell that ensures a smooth transition of students from the classroom to the workplace. The cell conducts training programs for students such as pre-placement talk, industry visits, summer internship, workshops, seminars and conferences, mock interviews and group discussions. The placement and packages offered are generally considered to be one of the best among the business schools in India. Placement highlights of ABS, Noida are as follows:
- 100% Placement
- Highest Salary Package: INR 17.3 LPA
- Average Salary Package: INR 6.5 LPA
Top recruiters of ABS: HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Berger Paints, Spicejet, Zomato, TCS, Hawkins, ITC, Wipro, Naukri.com,
Asian Business School Faculty
The faculty members have wide experience in academics, as scientists, industry professionals and researchers drawn from various specializations and reputed institutions & organizations. Faculty members also have research projects and publications to their credit. The faculty has a total of 24 core faculty members and 4 international faculty.
Check: ABS Noida Faculty
Asian Business School FAQs
Ques. Does ABS provide a hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, ABS provides a hostel facility for both boys and girls. The hostels provide hygienic living conditions with proper care towards health and sanitation, healthcare and recreation. There are home theatre facilities like television sets, video players, indoor games, 24*7 internet access, spacious study rooms. A series of co-curricular activities are organized for students like debate, declamation, essay writing, quiz, and public speaking. Excellent medical facilities are available closer to the hostel blocks with multi specialties.
Check: ABS Noida Hostel Fees
Ques. Does the ABS provide Education Loan?
Ans. Students can avail themselves of the education loan facility from all the leading banks of the country. ABS has tie-ups with the Central Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce for granting an educational loan to the students.
Ques. How many sister institutes does ABS Noida have?
Ans. ABS Noida has 4 sister institutes which are as follows:
Ques. What is the contact number of ABS?
Ans. The address and contact number of ABS, Noida is as follows:
Plot A2, Block A,
Sector 125 Noida – 201303
Delhi NCR, India
Contact No: 0120-4594200, +91 9650334486