The Musaliar Institute of Management was established in 2002 in the city of Pathanamthitta, Kerala. It is a deemed institution that aims at providing innovation and excellence in the education sector established by the Musaliar Education Trust which is a leading educational entity in Kerala having 4 other major educational institutions to its credit.
It is one of the top Business Schools in Kerala boasts of excellent placements and a healthy studying atmosphere along with a beautiful and well-equipped campus having lush greenery amidst scenic mountains which provides a calm and natural environment ideal for students.
It offers a single MBA two year course with various specializations.
Admissions to MBA programs are granted based on KMAT/ CMAT exams followed by GD-PI round.
Musaliar Institute of Management - [MIM], Pathanamthitta Highlights 2021
|Established | Type||2007 |private|
|Affiliated to||KTU (APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University)|
|Approved by||AICTE, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||Not applicable|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration(MBA)|
|Admission Criteria||Merit + KMAT/ CMAT score based|
|Facilities||Hostel, library, auditorium, transport, wifi|
MIM Pathanamthitta Course Offered
MIM offers a 2 year MBA program with great learning, exposure, and industry experience, taught by specialized and experienced faculty along with add on industry-related certificate programs.
|MBA||Duration- 2 years
Eligibility: Graduate in any stream securing at least aggregate 50% marks from a recognized university.
Specializations Finance, Human resource, Marketing, Operations management
Read More: MIM Pathanamthitta Courses & Fee
MIM Pathanamthitta Admissions
Admission to MIM takes place by assessing the performance of the candidates in three phases-
Candidates are assessed using their aggregate graduation marks and KMAT/CMAT score
A group discussion is done so that the candidates’ overall behavior, aptitude, pattern, interpersonal skills, and leadership qualities, etc. can be judged.
Final round is the personal interview round followed by the Group discussion. A panel of experts assess the candidates’ personality traits, communication skills, and judge the overall fitness of the candidate for the managerial field.
How to apply?
- Brochure and application form are available on the college website or it can be collected from the college itself on payment of 500 in cash or DD.
- The application is to be sent to the director himself.
Mr. Sayed Shanthu (Admission Officer)
Prof Navin V Koshy- 9995146797
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0468 2334530
- Working Hours: 9 am-04:30 pm
- Working days: Sunday (closed)
- Director contact no: 9447327700, +91-468-2334530
For Admission Contact: +91-468-2334530, 9188161906
- Photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Photocopy of CMAT/KMAT/CAT Scorecard
- 3 Photographs
- Photograph duly pasted in the application form.
- Graduation mark sheet photocopy and all available mark sheets.
Read More: MIM Pathanamthitta News & Articles
MIM Pathanamthitta Placements
The college provides an excellent record of placements with over 500+ on-campus placements from 2010-2018. Many prestigious companies visit the college campus to recruit students offering decent packages.
MIM Top Recruiting Companies are:
- Ernst & Young
- Nerolac Paints
- HDFC bank
- Aditya Birla group
- ICICI Prudential
- Axis bank
Read More: MIM Pathanamthitta Placement
MIM Pathanamthitta Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded for meritorious students by the college. The contact details are available on the official website.
MIM Pathanamthitta Facilities
The college has a spacious campus with lush greenery, surrounded by scenic mountains and various indoor and outdoor facilities. The campus is surrounded by greenery and the ambiance is quite peaceful, serene, and ideal for providing a stress-free environment for students.
- Library- well stocked and updated library is available
- Transport- conveyance facility is available for staff faculty and students with 15 buses that cover all the locations in the city of Pathanamthitta.
- Labs- Computer lab with modern IT infrastructure and updated software for management and organization.
- Hostels- separate girls and boys hostel with a clean and calm environment and good accommodation facility.
- Cafeteria- cafeteria and mess facility available
- WI-Fi- good internet connectivity is available for students residing in the hostel and for teaching purposes.
- Conference Hall- spacious seminar hall is available to conduct seminars, workshops, etc.
- Events and activities- Workshops and various clubs and activities such as finance the club, HR club, Marketing club, Arts club, sports club outbound training, industrial visit, coffee with CEO, etc. take place
- Swimming Pool, SportsMedical facility, Parking, Playground, AV Lab, ATM, AC Campus, and Smart Classroom are some other top facilities available at MIM.
Read More: MIM Pathanamthitta Gallery
MIM Pathanamthitta Faculty
The college has experienced faculties who are specialized in their respective fields.
Dr. Gheevarghese is the Director of the college.
Following are some of the top faculties:
- Prof. Prakash Nair, Head of the Department
- Dr. K.K. Anirudhan, Director of Corporate Relations
- Navin V. Koshy, Assistant Professor
- Vinod K. Raju, Assistant Professor
- Dr.Sonia Katherin Mathew, Assistant Professor
- Arya Raj, Assistant Professor
- Sayed S Shanthu, Administrator
Read More: MIM Pathanamthitta Faculty
MIM Pathanamthitta FAQs
Ques. What companies come in for college placements on campus?
Ques. Does MIM provide distance education?
Ques. Is MIM accredited by UNAI (United Nations academic impact)?
Ques. Is there a separate entrance test for admission?