MES Dental College, Malaparamba, Perinthalmanna Kerala was established in 2007 as a reputed private dental college in Perinthalmanna Kerala to provide higher education in the field of Dental. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses BDS and MDS. Admission procedures for these programs are done based on marks of exam NEET UG and NEET PG. The application mode is online.
MES Dental College Highlights
|Established | Institution Type||2007 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Kerala University of Health Science, Thrissur, Kerala|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India.|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Facilities Available||Library, Auditorium, Comp Labs, Laboratory, Hostels Boys & Girls, Sports, Cafeteria, Medical|
|Helpline Number | Mail||+914933298300 | email@example.com|
MES Dental College Courses
MES Dental College Perinthalmanna offers undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and with good art of infrastructure of the college. The institution is famous for BDS course of 4.5 years and MDS of 3 years course in 4 Streams.
This section deals with the wide knowledge about courses offered by MES dental college:
|BDS||Duration: 4 Years 6 Months
Eligibility: Candidates must have 10+2 with PCB as the main subject.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NEET-UG)
Total Fee: Approx 16 Lakh
|MDS||Duration: 3 Year
Specializations: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Conservative Density & Endodontics Eligibility: Candidate must have a BDS degree from a recognised university
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NEET PG)
Seats: 3 Seats in each stream.
Total Fee: Approx 25.5 Lakh
Read More: MES Dental College Fee Structure
MES Dental College Admission
Admissions in the MES dental college for both BDS and MDS will be done through NEET Entrance exam.
How to Apply?
- Students can apply for the undergraduate course BDS and postgraduate course MDS by Online mode.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare New Delhi, Government of India directed the respective states government to conduct the counselling for admissions to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in all medical education institutions of state government as well as private medical institutions.
- Schedule of a selection of candidates will be as per the time by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations of the government of Kerala based on time fixed by the Medical Council of India or Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Candidates who want to take admission in MES Dental college first register themselves on the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Kerala for NEET Kerala state counselling.
Read More: MES Dental College Reviews
MES Dental College Facilities
- Library: The MES dental college has a library of more than 10000 square ft. Area and seating capacity of 500 students at one time. The library has a separate area for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Library of MES dental college also includes a separate reading room where students can bring their book and study alone without any disturbance. The library has a good collection of national and international journals, magazines, books and titles. College library has facilities of high-speed Wi-Fi connections, reference and circulation services, Internet/ Email and E-journal access facility.
- Hostels: The College has separate hostels for both Girls and Boys. In college 1 Boys and 2 Girls Hostels. The hostels have essential facilities for each student and free Wi-Fi facility for MDS Students.
- Dental clinic: MES Dental college has Two satellite dental clinics. The college conducts regular dental health camps in nearby campus rural areas with fully equipped Mobile Dental Van.
- Sports complex/ Gymnasium: The college has encouraged students to all sports activities and participation in competitive sports events. College also provides gym facilities to students.
Read More: MES Dental College Hostel
MES Dental College Faculty
MES Dental College has a good ratio of highly educated and well-trained faculty members equipped with all modern technology. The Faculty of college is very helpful. They guide and motivate students and ask multiple questions repeatedly to make sure students have understood the concept in a good manner. The college is committed to enhancing the health care education to society and output delivery system for the people of the world.
- H.O.D: 7
- Professor: 14
- Reader: 12
- Sr. Lecturer: 13
- Lecturer: 32
Read More: MES Dental College Faculty
MES Dental College FAQs
Ques. Does MES Dental College provide any scholarship for students?
Ans. Yes, MES Dental College offers scholarships to the students based on merit and talent of the students. The students who belong to the economically weaker sections fee concession is provided by college administrations to deserving students. MES Dental college students also eligible apply for the national scholarships for students under state and central government.
Ques. How to reach and contact MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Kerala?
Ans. The address and contact details of MES Dental College, Parinthalmanna, Kerala are:
Address: Valanchery – Nilambur Road, Palachode Post, Malaparamba(Dist.), Perinthalmanna, Kolathur Malappuram, Kerala, India. Pin code- 679321.
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contacts: +914933298300, +914933298333, +914933298444, +914933298310.
Ques. Is NEET necessary for admission to MES Dental College?
Ans. Yes, to pursue the Bachelor of Dental surgery & Master of Dental surgery in MES College, Only the NEET exam qualified candidates are eligible for admission.
Ques. What is the counselling Procedure for taking Admission in MES Dental College, Perinthalmana, Kerala?
Ans. For taking admission in college students first registered themselves on the official Website of Directorate of medical education and research, Kerala. The all India Quota counselling will be conducted in two rounds in the mode of Online. The counselling will be done in the following steps:
- Round 1: In this round candidates choose the courses and college of their preferences and lock them in the online portal.
- Those candidates who will be allotted a seat in First round they can report the allotted college within timeline with original copies of documents such as Admit Card, Rank letter, Mark sheet of 10th or 12th Classes, ID proof, Provisional allotment letter etc. for the completion of admission formalities.
- Round 2: In this round Students who couldn’t register in the first round will do their new registration for counselling.
- The seat allotment is similar to the first round. But in this round of counselling Fifteen per cent, All India Quota will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders of Supreme Court of India.
Ques. Is there any stipend for MDS students at MES Dental College?
Ans. Yes, the Government provides Stipend to the MDS students on an average of INR 40,000.
Ques. What is the average salary of a BDS Student at MES Dental College?
Ans. The average salary of fresher BDS students is about INR 3 to 5 LPA.
Ques. How is the cutoff decided and merit list is made at MES Dental College?
Ans. The Cut-off of the college is prescribed by the selection board commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala for the admission of students. Merit lists of colleges will be designed from these cut-off scores.