Established in 1946, St. Mary’s College is located in Thrissur, Kerala. It is affiliated to University of Calicut. The college is administered by the CMC Educational Society. It is re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment Council (NAAC).
The college offers graduate and post graduate degree courses in various streams including Humanities, Science, Computer Application and Commerce. St. Mary’s College, Thrissur boasts of having 22 departments with some of the most experienced faculty in the state.
- Application forms can be filled either online or offline.
- Candidates can obtain application from college campus or can also apply online on official website of college.
- Admissions to under graduate courses like B.A., B.Sc., BCA, BBA, and B.Com. are conducted on the basis of merit in 10+2 examination.
- Admissions will be conducted by University of Calicut and admission process starts in June.
- For taking admission on post graduate courses, a bachelor’s degree from recognized university is required.
Highlights of St. Mary’s College, Thrissur Admissions 2021
|Name of College||St. Mary’s College, Thrissur|
|Affiliation||University of Calicut|
|Type of College||Private, self-financed|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||UG- July 1, 2020 PG- July 7, 2020|
|Start of Session||July 20, 2020|
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change as per discretion. Students are suggested to check with the dates on its official site of the college to keep themselves updated with the latest.