Madurai School of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu is governed by a Sarvavidya Educational and Public Charitable Trust (SEPCT). The college is private and was established in the year 2011. The college is affiliated with Anna University and is approved by AICTE.
Madurai School of Management is an institute that offers an MBA course and issues more than 10 scholarships to their students. MSM is developed at Thathampatti and Kulasekarankottai villages to provide an opportunity and develop people academically. The college delivers On Campus and Full mode study.
Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu Highlights
|Established | Type||2011 | Private|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit and Entrance-based|
|Application mode | Fee||Online |INR 500(For General and OBC) INR 250(For SC, SCA, ST)|
|Facilities||Hostel, WiFi Campus, Labs, Library, Bus, Industrial visits, etc|
|Top recruiters||HCL, Oppo, HGS, IDBI, Toshiba, Hatsun, Origin, Suzuki, Nissan, Vedanta, etc|
|Official Website | Contact||http://msm-tn.in|9443705275|
Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu Courses
Madurai School of Management offers an MBA course with different specializations to the students. Eligibility and other details about the course are given below:
|MBA||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: TANCET Score, Graduation
Specialization: General, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Systems Management, Marketing Management.
Fees: INR 1.57L
Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu Admission
Madurai school of Management takes admission through TANCET Score and Management Quota. If a student is interested in taking admission to this college they can choose any of the two ways:
Admission through MBA counselling with TANCET Score
- It is a state level entrance exam for MBA. Interested candidates can fill the application form in online mode only.
- As per TANCET guidelines, one having a bachelor’s degree is eligible to register for this exam.
- To take admission in MBA Candidates must pass B.Tech/B.Arch/B.E/B.Pharm with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree exam.
- Candidates must fill in their basic personal and academic information to complete the online registration of this entrance exam.
Admission Through Management Quota
- Students, who are interested to get admission to the Madurai School of Management through the Management Quota of MSM can meet the Management Committee of the MSM for reserving a seat.
- The Students, who are not having any valid management entrance exam score for MBA admission, will be admitted to the college and the MSM will help the student to qualify for the equivalent exam, being conducted by the consortium of the self-financed institutes of Tamilnadu.
- For pursuing admission in the college candidate must fill the admission form which is provided by the college The candidates can download the MSM Application Form and the candidate needs to provide a demand draft for INR 500 along with the filled application as application processing fee.
- Without the application processing fee, the College does not consider the application for admission.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website http://msm-tn.in/application_form.html
- Download the MSM Application Form
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Draw a Demand Draft of INR 500 in the name of the institute
- Submit the filled application form with the demand draft
Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu Placement
About 96% of Placement takes place in Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu. The students of Madurai college carries summer projects in different organizations under the guidance of the college. Top Recruiters of this college are :
|HCL Technologies||EID Parrys Ltd|
|ICICI Bank||Indusland Bank|
|Axis Bank||TVS Motors|
Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu Scholarship
Various scholarships are available and offered by the Madurai School of Management to the students. The college imparts loan facilities as well. Listed below are some scholarships provided by the college to their students:
|Bangalore Sri. ChambullilKunzhi Raman and Smt. SharadhammaScholorship||SalayamPalyam Sri. R. Dhamodaran Teacher and Smt. D. MangalakshmiAmmal Memorial Scholarship|
|Thevur Shri S Sengodagoundar Memorial Scholarship||Chennai Smt. Rajam and Shri Vaidyanathan Memorial Scholarship|
|Dindigul Shri V.Subramanian and Shri TRM. Sundararajan Memorial Scholarship||Shri M. UnnikrishnanScholarship|
Madurai School Of Management, Madurai, Tamil Nadu FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure in the Madurai school of Management?
Ques. What kind of facilities are provided by Madurai school of Management?
Ques. What is the Counseling Code of the Madurai school of Management?
Ques. Is there any Concession given by Madurai school of Management regarding fees?
Ques. Is Madurai school of Management having its own uniform?
Ques. How is the faculty of Madurai school of Management?