Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology (SSIT) was founded in 2009. SSIT is a unit of Bharathidasan Matric Hr Sec School, Kanchipuram. It was founded by Thiru K.T.S. MANI IYA and Tmt. MANOGARI.
This Institution has been Aggregated by AICTE and Affiliated by Anna University.
SSIT offers b.tech under 6 specializations. It is a CO-ED college. The college provides a Full-time study mode to its students. This institution also provides hostel facilities to its Students for both Boys and Girls. Students can take admission in Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology through qualifying TNEA.
Shri Sapthagiri Institution Of Technology Highlights
|Established / Types||2009 / Engineering College|
|Recognized by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated by||Anna University|
|Anna University Counselling Code||1521|
|Facility||Library, Hostel, Canteen, Health Centre, Transports, internet And Wifi|
|University Entrance Exam||Anna University Entrance Exam|
|Official Website||SSIT, Ocher|
|Contact No.||+91-9244 9244 62 +91-9244 9244 63|
Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology Courses
This institution of technology offered a UG level of degree such as B.Tech. ( Bachelors in Technology ) The streams that are put forwards by the college are as follow :
Specialization: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering
Eligibility:10+2, with Physics, Maths, Chemistry
Fees: INR 55,000
Check SSIT Course and Fee
Shri Sapthagiri Institution of Technology Admission Procedure
- Firstly you have to crack the TNEA Entrance exam
- Application for admission slip should be issued from the office.
- Application slip should be handed over to the Administrative officer along with a Xerox copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- All the applicants including NRI and Foreign Nationals should attach a copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination and proof of age, duly attested along with the Information slip
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (Applicable for Tamil Nadu Students)
- Eligibility Certificate from the Anna University (To be obtained after admission)
- 7 stamp size colour photographs.
- Submit all this document in the institution college
Shri Sapthagiri Institution of Technology Facility
The Institution provides differents means to its Students they are:
- Library- The institution provides Online Library Services which E-Journals Access through DELNET. The college has large Library Resources and collections of online facts, such as NPTEL, NDL, e-journals, E-books, and so on. If any student wants to use resources so he/she can use them anywhere on the campus at any time. Working hours of the online library are All days 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Book Bank- This Facility is for SC/ST Students. The institution provides books.
- Hostel- Shri Sapthagiri Institution of Technology provides hostel facilities within a campus for both Boys and Girls. In hostels, the mess is also available with a dining hall and kitchens. Visitors are allowed on holidays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Gaming and TV facilities are also provided by the college. Every single possibility is done by the college is to provide a better campus environment for students.
- Canteen: The institution also provides a hygienic, clean as well as spacious canteen and cafeterias for students with well-trained chefs. In canteens, students provide lunch, snacks, break time, etc
- Health Care: Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology has approved setting up a medical doctor on the college campus Dr Sunderasan is taking charge of college health care, as per college every semester conduct special health checkup for the Students to check students physical fitness.
- Transport: Shri Sapthagiri Institution of Technology has provided buses and vans facilities to its students and staff. They collect them from Kanchipuram, Vellore, Cheyyar to the campus.
- Internet: The college provides high-speed internet to its students. Everywhere on Campus, this Facility is available 24*7.
- Labs: The institution provides high tech technology computers for its students in B.Tech to provide them with Better Knowledge.
Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology Placement
The college provides placements to its students. They provide placement in Core engineering areas and the IT sector. The policies and the infrastructure of the college can attract many companies towards campus.
Some placements companies are :
- IDBI Federal
- KLR Global INC
- Team Lease Services
The institution provides a well-qualified teacher to make perfect skills of the students, they develop a personality as well as better communication skills to the students. some types of training are :
- Quantitative aptitude
- Soft skills
- Communication skills
- Technical Skills
Check SSIT Placement
Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology, Faculty
|Dept. of Civil engineering||HOD - 1 Assistant Professor - 7|
|Dept. of Computer Science and engineering||HOD - 1 Assistant professor - 10|
|Dept. of Electrical and Electronic engineering||HOD - 1 Assistant Professor - 9|
|Department Of Electronics And Communication Engineering||HOD - 1 Assistant Professor- 14|
|Department Of Mechanical Engineering||HOD-0 Assistant professor- 16|
|Department Of Science And Humanities||HOD-1 Assistant Professor- 14|
Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. Does Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology provide education loans to its students?
Ans. No, Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology does not provide any types of Education loan for students, you have to take a loan from a bank or other institution.
Ques. Does Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology have NSS?
Ans. Yes, the National Service Scheme ( NSS) is provided by the institution, under NSS students have to do Tree plantation, Awareness Campaign regarding blood Donation, Village cleaning camp, etc.
Ques. What are the career prospects after pursuing from Shri Sapthagiri Institute of Technology?
Ans. After pursuing from this college you can make your career in mechanical and IT sector, as much you make yourself perfect, the institution may provide you with placement in India's best companies.
Ques. What Global Knowledge is provided by the college?
Ans. Shri sapthagiri Institute of Technology Provide its student’s Engineering and technical, knowledge which pieces of knowledge are proven by the Global, professors and accepted by the world anywhere.
Ques. Is there any Cutoff Score for the exam TNEA for Shri Sapthagiri Knowledge of Technology?
Ans. The Cut off Of TNEA is decided by the Gov. of TamilNadu and admission is on the basis of Merit.