Latest Update: Lady Doak College UG and PG Admissions are ongoing now. The last date to apply online is November 16, 2020.
Lady Doak College was established in 1948 and is located in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. It offers courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and, doctorate level.
B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. and BBA are the courses offered at the undergraduate level. M.Sc., M.A., M.Com. and MSW (Master in Social Work) are the courses offered at the postgraduate level. M.Phil and Ph.D. in various specializations are offered as a research program at Lady Doak College.
- The college conducts offline application process for all its courses.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the college’s campus.
- Candidates who have completed their 10 + 2 studies from a recognized board of education are eligible to apply for the undergraduate courses.
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field of study is necessary to be eligible to apply for the respective postgraduate courses.
- Seats to the various courses will be allotted on the basis of merit.
- Merit list will be drawn up by the college authorities based on the candidates’ performance in their previous academics.
- Candidates who are holders of a Bachelor’s degree, as well as Master's degree from a relevant field of study, are eligible to apply for Ph.D. and M.Phil. research course.
- Campus management offeres promising Placement every year
Check Here: Fee Structure of Lady Doak College
Highlights of Lady Doak College Admission 2021
|Name of the College||Lady Doak College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based|
|Last date to apply||June 2020|