Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital (KKCTH) was established in the year of 1978. Based out of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, this hospital is one of the best paediatric hospitals in the state. All the Educational and Research activities at this hospital are handled by the CTMRF. The institute offers DNB & Fellowship programs that are affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Admission to DNB is based on DNB-CET whereas admission to Fellowship programs is based on FET conducted by NBE.
KKCTH Chennai Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1978 | Private|
|Affiliation||Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Courses Offered||DNB, Fellowship|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance-based|
KKCTH Chennai Courses
Following are the courses available in the Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital, Chennai:
|Fellowship||Pediatric Anesthesiology||M.D. / D.N.B (Anaes.)||Merit-based|
|Pediatric Urology||M.Ch. / D.N.B. (Paed.Surg.)|
|Pediatric Emergency Medicine||M.D. / D.N.B. (Paed.)|
|Pediatric Intensive Care||MD/DNB Pediatrics||FET by NBE|
|Pediatric Hematology / Oncology||D.M. / D.N.B. (Oncolo.) / M.D / D.N.B. (Paed.)||Merit-based|
|Pediatric Gastroenterology||MD/DNB Pediatrics||Written Test + Interview|
Read more: KKCTH Chennai Courses and Fees
KKCTH Chennai Admission
For admission in DNB, candidates need to qualify NEET-PG and appear in the DNB-CET centralized counselling process
Admission to the Fellows programs are based on the performance of the candidates in Fellowship Entrance Test
- Go to the official website of NBE.
- Register for NEET PG
- Fill the personal and academic details.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay application fees through online mode.
- Print the confirmation form.
- Visit the site of NBE
- Click on FET 2020
- Click on New Registration
- Enter the asked details
- You will get confirmation email and SMS on your registered mobile number along with login ID and Password.
- Login using Password & ID
- Fill in all the Personal, academic details carefully
- Upload the required documents
- Click on Save and continue
- Pay the application fee by online mode
Read more: KKCTH Chennai Admission
KKCTH Chennai Facilities
- Hostel: There are well-furnished hostels for girls and boys. The hostels have spacious rooms and all the necessary facilities
- Medical Facilities: Being a Medical College, it offers several up-to-date and modern medical facilities for the well-being of its students
- Library: The institute has a well-stocked library where students can gain access to a variety of books as well as journals
- Labs: Well-equipped and spacious labs are available where the students can acquire excellent practical knowledge.
- Canteen: There is a canteen facility where the students can enjoy a variety of meals at an affordable price.
KKCTH Chennai FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties of this KKCTH Chennai?
Ques. What is the application fee of DNB CET?
Ques. How many times DNB CET is conducted in a year?
Ques. Is this KKCTH Chennai ragging free?
Ques. How many seats are available for DNB Neonatology?