Founded in 2013, the Global Institute Of Architecture, Palakkad, Kerala is a highly recommended college among architectural students across the country. The institute is famed for its excellence in B.Arch and accepts student applications for the same only if they pass NATA (The National Aptitude Test in Architecture). The college also offers a degree in M.Arch. The application mode is online.
Global Institute Of Architecture Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2013 | Private|
|Approved by||COA (Council Of Architecture)|
|Affiliated to||Calicut University|
|Courses Offered||B.Arch and M.Arch.|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Campus Area||6 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Library, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Laboratories, Hospital, IT Infrastructure, Wifi|
Global Institute Of Architecture Courses
The college offers B.Arch and M.Arch courses.
|B.Arch||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: Applicants are required to pass 10+2 with a 45% minimum (with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry).
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NATA)
|M.Arch||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Applicants should have completed a Bachelor's Degree in a (10+2+4) system with a minimum aggregate of 55%. An Allowance of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based
Global Institute Of Architecture Admissions
The admission to the college is entrance based.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the institute and apply online from the “Admission” tab.
- Fill all the relevant details and submit the form.
- After submitting online, download the application form, and submit the same to the institute’s office on or before the last date along with relevant documents and Demand Draft (DD)/ Cheque for INR 1000 drawn in favor of Global Institute of Architecture payable at Ottapalam.
- The application fee can also be paid by cash at the time of admission.
- If any candidate is under quarantine or suffering from Covid-19, he/ she can apply through online www.gia.org.in and submit their scanned copy of the documents through on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. In such cases, the fee has to be transferred to the following Bank Account of the institute:
Name of Bank: Canara Bank
Branch Name: Ottappalam
Account Number 0738214000005
Name of Account Holder GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE
Read More: Global Institute of Architecture Reviews
Global Institute Of Architecture Cutoff
KEAM Cutoff 2019 for B.Arch:
Read More: Global Institute of Architecture Cutoff
Global Institute Of Architecture Facilities
The following are the facilities available to cater to the needs of students and faculty:
- Hostel: The college provides hostel accommodation to students only after the submission of the admission form. Both the hostels for girls and boys are established separately at different blocks close to the canteen. With a 24-hour power backup and wifi facility, the rooms are spacious and well equipped with attached bathrooms. The students are also provided with a Television viewing and newspaper reading area for recreational purposes. The hostel is surrounded by greenery which creates a calm environment.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are well equipped with smart learning to inculcate effective and innovative learning among the students.
- Library: The college has a well-furnished library which provides the students with books, journals, and all the necessary materials required.
- Cultural Activities: The college indulges itself in numerous cultural activities that help the student’s holistic development. The college celebrates YUGA, VISHU, Thesis as their festivals and conducts workshops and student-oriented events.
Read More: Global Institute of Architecture Hostel
Global Institute of Architecture FAQs
Ques. What is the NATA exam conducted for the Global Institute of Architecture?
Ans. NATA (The National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level qualifying examination for undergraduate courses in Architecture.
Ques. What is the minimum qualifying NATA score for admission to the Global Institute of Architecture?
Ans. The minimum score required for NATA is 40% ie. (80 marks out of 200) to secure admission in architectural colleges.
Ques. What is Lensfed Trust at the Global Institute of Architecture?
Ans. The Lensfed Trust is an initiative to create globally competent architects and encourage career growth for students aspiring for world-class architectural courses.
Ques. What is Global Institute of Architecture laws for ragging?
Ans. The college undertakes strict measures and follows an anti-ragging policy.
Ques. What are the documents required for admission to the Global Institute of Architecture?
Ans. For Admission Through The Management Quota Procedure following documents are required:
- NATA Examination Score Card
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Blood Group Test Slip
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from any University in Kerala
- Mark List of the Qualifying Exam
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Exam
- DOB Proof – 10th Std Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate