Community Institute of Management Studies Business School (CIMS B School) Bangalore, located in Jayanagar of Bangalore, is ranked at 10th place amongst the top B-Schools of Karnataka. The instiute offeres MBA and PGPM program accredited by NAAC and admission is offered on basis of valid scores in management entrance exam.
CIMS Bangalore Highlights
|Approval||UGC, MHRD, AICTE, Govt. of Karnatka|
|Accreditations||Grade A++ by NAAC|
|Admission Criteria||IIFT/ MAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ KMAT|
|Rankings||10th place amongst top 20 best b-schools in Karnataka.|
|Campus Area||1,50,000 sq. ft.|
|Digital Library||70,000 e-books|
|Faculty||21+ full time faculty|
|How to reach||11km from Yeshwantpur Railway Station 38 Km from Kempegowda International Airport|
CIMS Bangalore Courses
Community Institute of Management Studies Business School offers Postgraduate course in management.
Course 1: Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Duration: 2 years
- Specializations: Finance, HRM, Marketing, System Management, Production and Operation Management, Rural Management.
- Eligibility: Pass in 3-year Graduation degree with at least 50% marks from UGC or AIU recognized university.
Course 2: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Management
- Eligibility: Graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
Read More CIMS Bangalore School Courses and Fees
CIMS Bangalore Admissions
Candidates will have to appear in national level entrance exams before registering themselves for admissions. Applications for the course can be submitted through either an online or an offline mode. Final selection will be based on interview.
- Visit the official website to apply for MBA & PGPM programs.
- Duly fill in the necessary details and take a print out of the filled in form for future reference.
- Candidates may also visit the campus with documents to apply directly.
- Applicant will have to appear in Interview after the application is submitted on or before a prescribed date.
- Merit list of short listed candidates will be emailed to the candidates based on the qualifying exam as well as performance in entrance exam & interviews.
- Selected candidates will have to make the payment of registration fees of INR 30,000 to confirm the seat.
Note: Candidates can attend for Personal Interview. If students are not able to attend Personal interview in Bangalore, they can opt for the Telephonic interview. The date at which the telephonic interview will be scheduled will be informed to the candidates.
Read More CIMS Bangalore School Admissions
CIMS Bangalore Placements
"CIMS Students are Job-ready from day One" CIMS is a trusted corporate Partner. Its Graduates bring with them a wealth of cutting-edge business knowledge, but most importantly, the practical business know-how. Our Recruiters Accenture, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Infosys, IBM, HDFC Bank, Flipkart, Cognizant, Wipro, PayTm, Amazon etc.
Read More CIMS Bangalore Placements
CIMS Bangalore Facilities
CIMS B School Hostel
When you are in Bangalore for studies the best thing to do is probably finding some long-term accommodation. CIMS offers best accommodation for students. Facilities inside the hostel are:
- Well Furnished Comfortable Accommodation
- Internet Facility
- 24/7 Security
- Laundry Facility
- Water Purifier
- Attached bathrooms
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Common Television with Cable Connection
- Hot water
- Hostel fee: Hostel fees: INR 1,08,000 per year (Including all facilities, no security Deposit)
CIMS Bangalore Faculty
The faculty at CIMS is disseminate and impart basic or applied knowledge to students and assist students with the learning process and applying the knowledge.
Few of them are listed below:
Dr. Mahesh Kumar K.R
- Designation: Director
- Educational Qualificaiton: M.Com, MBA(Marketing), MBA(Finance), MHRM, MA(Eco), MSc(Psy), MS(Edu.Mgt), Mphil, LLB, PGDFM, PGDBA, DCT, MA(MC & JR), Ph.D(Mgt)
- Specialisation: Accounting, Finance & Marketing
- Experience: 25 years in Teaching, Training & Consultancy
Dr.B.S. Suresh Babu
- Designation: Professor of Mgt. and Entrepreneurship
- Education Qualification: BE, PGDBM, MBA, Ph.D.(Mgt)
- Specialisation: Marketing,Entrepreneurship, Project Management
- Experience: Over Four Decades in Industry, Training, Teaching & Consultancy
Dr. Rajesha S.
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification: MBA, (M.Com.), UGC-NET, Ph.D.
- Specialisation : Marketing & HR
- Experience : 3 Years in Industry & 5 Years in teaching & Research
Mrs. Bhagya Rathna R.
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification: BE, MBA (HR), MBA (Marketing), M.Phil,(Ph.D.)
- Specialisation : HR & Marketing
- Experience : 1 Year in Industry & 21 Years in Teaching
Read More CIMS Bangalore Faculty
CIMS Bangalore FAQs
Ques. What is the program fees for CIMS B School MBA?
Ans. Management Quota Fees- INR 4,25,000.
Ques. What is the registration Fees?
Ans. Registration fees for same is INR 30,000.
Ques. What are the total companies till now visited for campus recruitment?
Ans. 810+ Total companies till now have visited the campus.
Ques. What is the total fees for the hostel per year?
Ans. Hostel fees per year is INR 1,08,000.
Ques. Which course is more famous at CIMS B School?
Ans. Both courses are MBA and PGPM are equally famous. But PGPM is more popular as compared to other courses.