Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM), Promoted by IRDAI and approved by AICTE is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana has been in existence for over a decade and is mandated to deliver excellence in education that meets the changing need of the fast-growing Industry and Economy at large. IIRM has been in the field of education since 2002 imparting knowledge, skills to students aspiring career in financial services focusing on Insurance and other allied sectors.
IIRM offers two-year full-time PGDM program and one-year full-time Diploma programs in various specialization. IIRM Hyderabad Admissions to the PDGM program will be done on basis of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT Entrance Exam scores.
- Chartered Insurance, London
- Society of Actuaries, USA
- Institute of Risk Management, London
IIRM Hyderabad Unique Features
- The Course is spread over four semesters. During the First year, the focus is on general management subjects.
- The second year allows students to opt from an array of specializations to further their knowledge in areas of their interest.
- Institute facilitates internships which provides an opportunity for practical insights.
- Designed to reinvent future of Education, Entrepreneurship & Leadership.
- Strong Academic Governing Council which consists of Experts/CEOs.
- The curriculum is regularly updated to meet the dynamic needs of the industry and the academic world.
- Encourages creativity, inquisitiveness, and responsibility for continuous development.
- Imparts in-depth knowledge and understanding of selected subjects.
- Integration of courseware with a strong IT platform.
IIRM Hyderabad Courses
The Institute offers a 2 years PGDM Masters Level Program approved by AICTE. This course is aimed at providing students with the necessary inputs in General Management subjects and domain knowledge in certain areas. IIRM also offers a plethora of 1-year diploma programs in various aspects.
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation and qualified in any All India Management Entrance Test like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT. Those who are appearing for their graduation final year examinations may also apply. Admission will be based on test scores and personal interview.
- For admission in IPGD, the candidate must be Graduate / Post Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University. Admissions will be based on written test and Interview.
- For PGD in different specializations, the candidate must be Graduate from any recognized university.
Know IIRM courses & Fees Structure
IIRM Hyderabad Placements
IIRM Placements offers 100% job opportunities to candidates through their Placement Cell, a working body which counsels and provides training to the job aspirants before appearing for an interview.
Frequent Companies: Reliance, ICICI Securities, Serole, HDFC Bank, Deloitte, Kotak, Mahindra, Unison, AIG, Marsh, Accenture and many more.
PGDM 2016 - 18
IPGD (GI & RM) 2017 - 18
PGD-AS 2017 - 18
INR 9.5 LPA
INR 5.5 LPA
INR 7.3 LPA
INR 3.6 LPA
INR 5.0 LPA
INR 4.1 LPA
INR 4.8 LPA
INR 3.3 LPA
- IIRM has been established by the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDA) in association with the State Government of Telangana.
- IIRM has the experienced faculty which is drawn from prestigious Institutes like IIT-M, SBI, LIC, etc.
- IIRM is the member of CII, IRM, SOA and Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai for accreditations and approvals of the courses offered.
- IIRM Campus is located at the hub of corporates i.e Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- IIRM offers Limited Seats to ensure the best learning experience for the selected students.
- Classrooms and Conference Hall with AV facility.
- Hi-Tech Labs.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls.
- Health Care Facilities.
- Indoor and Outdoor Games facilities.
- Parking Lot.