International School of Management Patna or popularly known as ISM Patna was established in the year 2011 and is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The institute offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course to the students. The admission process is merit-based and the institute accepts scores of the exams like CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT. ISM Patna has signed an MoU with the SolBridge University, South Korea. It will provide the students with an opportunity to spend one trimester in South Korea without any extra tuition fee.
International School of Management Patna Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2011 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||ITC, Bata, Mahindra Rise, Berger etc.|
|Campus Area||3 Acres|
International School of Management Patna Courses
International School of Management Patna offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management with an option to choose any one from four available specializations. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Course||Specializations||Eligibility||Total Fees per year|
|PGDM||Finance||A graduation degree with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university (45% for SC/ST/PWD)||INR 1,75,000|
Read more ISM Patna Fees
ISM Patna Admission
The admission process at the International School of Management Patna is completely merit-based. To take admission to the institute a candidate must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria and should possess a valid score in any of the accepted entrance examinations. Below are more details about the admission process.
- Based on their past academic performance and scores in exams like CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT, applicants will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to participate in the Personality and Communication Assessment Test.
- Based on the candidate's academic performance, performance in qualifying examination, performance in the Personality and Communication test, Extra-Curricular activities, and work experience (if any) the final merit list will be prepared.
The selected candidates will have to pay the one-time non-refundable registration fee of INR 35,000 at the time of admission. Eligible students can collect the admission form from the college office or download the same from the website.
ISM Patna Placement
In the year 2017-19, International School of Management Patna provided decent placements to the students. 31 students participated in the placement process and 7 of them got double offers from the participating companies. The highest salary recorded was INR 8.4 LPA while the lowest package offered was INR 2.4 LPA. The average salary of the students stood at INR 4.2 LPA. The highest recruiting sector was BFSI and ITES. Most of the students received a profile of Sales Officer, Business Development Officer, and Relationship Manager. Some of the prominent recruiters in this year’s placement drive were Zomato, TCS, ICICI Securities, and ITC.
Click here ISM Patna Placement
International School of Management Patna Facilities
The institute recognizes the role of quality infrastructure in developing a quality academic environment. Some of the facilities provided by the institute are mentioned below.
- Library: The library has a rich collection of more than 2000 books, 30 national and international journals, and many e-books and e-journals.
- Hostel: There are separate hostels available for boys and girls inside the campus.
- Auditorium: There is an acoustic auditorium with a seating capacity of more than 200 where different seminars and cultural activities are held in the Institute.
- Computer Lab: The institute has an advanced computer lab that supports Language Lab facilities and high-end analytical software like SPSS, SAS, Clementine etc.
- Modern Classrooms: All classrooms are auditorium-styled and equipped with air conditioner and modern audiovisual equipment.
- WiFi Campus: The whole 3 acres of the green campus is covered by a 24x7 WiFi connectivity.
The institute provides a state-of-art infrastructure to the students and it also provides decent placement opportunities to the students, hence if anyone wants to pursue a career in the management sector this is an institute one should seriously consider.
Know more ISM Patna Hostel
International School of Management Patna FAQs
Ques. Does the institute have any corporate tie-ups?
Ans. Yes, the institute often organizes industry-academic linkage programs. Some of the placement partners of the institution are Bata, Vodafone etc.
Ques. Is the institute a member of any industry-related association?
Ans. Yes, the institute is a member of associations like ASSOCHAM, AMDISA.
Ques. What is the total hostel charge for a month?
Ans. The total hostel charge is INR 5,000 per month.
Ques. When does the CAT examination happen?
Ans. Usually, the CAT examination occurs in the 3rd week of November.