The National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management is the top Agricultural B-School in India. The institition has a record of 100% placements since its inceptions, and living up to the expectations the institution has been successful in providing impressive placements yet again.
The MANAGE Placements offered to the graduates of the PGDM (ABM) course are conducted through 3 main rounds where 86% of the batch achieved placements in large companies. The top recruiting sector was the Agri-input sector at 33%.
In the recruitment drive, MANAGE students are offered the roles of Management trainees and mid-level Managers. Students are also offered various summer placement opportunities.
Major recruiters at MANAGE Hyderabad include ITC-ABD, Yes Bank, PwC India, FMC Corporation, Coromandel International Limited, KRIBHCO, Netafim, HDFC Bank Ltd., Britannia Industries Ltd., BASF, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Namdhari Seeds Pvt. Ltd., Crystal Crop Protection Private Limited, UPL, IDFC Bank, ADM, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions, BigBasket, US Agri Seeds, ICRISAT, NCDEX and many more.
MANAGE Hyderabad Highlights Table
|Highest Package||INR 18.5 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 8.75 LPA|
|PPO/ PPI Offers||21|
|Percentage of Placement||86%|
|Top Recruiting Sector||Agri-input|
|No. of Rounds||Summer, Lateral and Final Placements|
|Change from previous years||15% in highest CTC|
PGDM-Agribusiness Management (ABM) Placement
The placement cycles for the PGDM(ABM) course are conducted through the Summer Placements during the months of October through December and the Final Placements during the months of December and April.
This is the placement process for a 10 month long period that allows students to learn through exposure to the industry by working on real time projects offered by the companies under their professional mentors. The respective Company may make an offer to the same students at any time during the lateral placement period.
Companies, who wish to recruit students with prior work experience, can participate in this process.
- Nov to Dec: The company conducts Pre- Placement Talks for the students interested and eligible to participate in the process. The resumes of interested candidates are sent to the company.
- Nov to Dec: Companies then shortlist the students through telephonic conversations, interviews etc. and offer the appointments.
- April onwards: Students join the Company.
Campus Placement facilitates recruiters to hire students from the outgoing batch. The process ensures that companies get their best chances to select the students.
- Dec: The company confirms a date for the PrePlacement Talk and sends details in the Response Sheet.
- Dec: The resumes of interested candidates sent to the companies for short listing and slots are offered to the company for campus recruitment.
- January onwards: The final placement process begins. Selection processes of various participating companies may progress one at a time or simultaneously.
- April onwards: Students join the company.
PGDM (ABM): Sector-wise Placement
There were a total of 69 students in the 2019-20 batch, all of them achieved placements during the Summer programme.
|Highest Stipend||INR 85,000 per month|
|Average Stipend||INR 23,500 per month|
Final Placements 2019-20
Out of 69 students 60 (86%) were placed in well reputed companies during the final round of placements.
PGDM (ABM) Salary Comparison:
As shown by the following trend analysis, the salaries offered to the graduates of the PGDM(ABM) course have remained fairly consistent over the past few years. There was a 15% increase in the highest CTC offered.
MANAGE Hyderabad Top Recruiters
- Some of the top Recruiters of Summer and Final Placements include ITC-ABD, ITC-Foods, Cadbury, KRIBHCO, Dhaanya Seeds, Coromandel International Ltd., DevGen, Dow Agrosciences, E.I. DuPont India Pvt.Ltd., JK Agri Genetics Ltd., Monsanto India Ltd., PHI Seeds Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank, Tata Chemicals Ltd., Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, Britannia Industries Ltd., Dabur India Ltd., BILT, SABMiller India, Thomson Reuters, Bharti Walmart, Aditya Birla Retail Ltd., and many more.
- Students were approached by companies from various sectors such as Agri-input, Farm Mechanization, BFSI, ITES, and Retail.