PES College of Pharmacy [PESCP], Bangalore, Karnataka is a private college that is a part of the Hanumanthanagar Campus and is located in 50 feet Road Hanumanthanagar. This is a Co-Education college. PESCP was established in the year 1982. The institute offers UG, PG courses, and research programs. PESCP is approved by AICTE, PCI, and NBA.
The institute has a great faculty as well as it has good facilities for the students. The college accepts PESSAT, KCET, and other national level entrance exams for admission to the courses.
PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP), Bangalore, Karnataka Highlights
|Established | Type||1982 |Private|
|Recognized by||AICTE, PCI, and NBA|
|Accredited by||NAAC Grade B|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance-based|
|University entrance exam||KCET, PESSAT|
|Application mode | Fee||Online | General/OBC Candidates- Rs. 500 SC/ST/ Female Candidates- Rs. 250 Applicants who studied outside Karnataka- Rs. 750|
|Facilities||Library, medical, Hostel, ventilated classrooms, etc.|
|Top recruiters||Biocon,indigene,accenture,abbotte,Forte, Apollo, etc|
|Official Website | Contact||https://hncampus.pes.edu/ |+91 80 26721983 / 26722108|
PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP), Bangalore, Karnataka Courses
PESCP offers admission to various courses. Tabular below consist of the courses and information related to them.
Fees: INR 1.2 lack(1st yr fees)
Specialization: Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacognosy
Fees: INR 2 L (1st yr fees)
Eligibility: Post Graduation
Fees: INR 2.8L (1st year)
|Ph.D||Duration:2 years Specialization: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis
Fees: INR 60,000 (1st year)
PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP), Bangalore, Karnataka Admission Process
PES College of Pharmacy [PESCP], Bangalore, Karnataka takes admission on the basis of an entrance exam only. The college accepts PESSAT, KCET, and other national level entrance exams.
- Peoples Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) marks are considered by all the campuses of PES University
- There is no negative marking in this exam
- Registration fees is INR 1050 and the registration of the form opens every year in October and there is one attempt for this exam
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and obtained a Minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subject.
How to Apply?
- Make an application
- Choose a program/course
- Check Eligibility and Requirements
- PES University Programs require you to take the online written test PESSAT.
- After taking PESSAT, the candidate shall go through a short interview on the same day of the test on the campus.
- Confirmation/ Rejection and payment of fees if selected
- Original 10+2 Class Marks Card (if the original is not issued by the college, a copy of 10+2 class marks card signed and sealed by the college Principal to be produced)
- 10th Class Marks card –
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Tuition Fee Receipt
- Four Copies each of colour passport size and stamp size photographs
- For Reservation Candidates (Applicable for CET Candidates only) – Caste, Income Certificate, Rural, Kannada Medium Certificate, Hyderabad Karnataka, Sports, X Defense, NCC Certificate, etc.
PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP), Bangalore, Karnataka Facilities
The Institute has a lot of facilities for the students. The facilities are as followed:
|Placement Cells||Digital Rooms|
PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP), Bangalore, Karnataka FAQs
Ques. Does PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP) provide any scholarship?
Ans. The college offers scholarships to its students. The one who is among the top 20% of his/her class (section) in terms of CGPA for a particular academic year, then he/she will get a tuition fee waiver of 40% for the next academic year of study, another is Prof.CNR Rao Scholarship, Corporate Scholarship, Rural Scholarship, etc.
Ques. Which entrance is accepted by PES College of Pharmacy (PESCP) for B.pharma and what is the syllabus of the entrance?
Ans. PES College of Pharmacy [PESCP] accepts PESSAT, KCET, and other national level entrance exams. The exam is divided into two sections:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology – 1st and 2nd PUC questions
- English Comprehension
Ques. Is there a hostel facility in PES College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Yes, The college offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls of their college. For seeking a hostel the student has to first fill a hostel admission form after then they are allotted with the hostel. The hostels are equipped with WiFi.
Ques. Is there any placement in PES College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Every year up to 150 companies visit the campus and it includes Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, GE, Tech Mahindra, Cisco, Intuit, SAP labs, Robert Bosch, KPMG, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Dell, Oracle, TVS, Mahindra, Capgemini etc.
Ques. Does PES College of Pharmacy supports a sports facility?
Ans. PES University supports every sport and game and so PES college of pharmacy supports. There is a full ground for sports.