Adarsha College of Nursing, Bangalore, is a private university, established in the year 2003. Also known as Adarsha Nursing College Bangalore, it is known as one of the best nursing colleges in Karnataka. The courses that are currently being offered are B.Sc. Nursing, PB B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, GNM Nursing. Admission based on candidate’s performance in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET-UG) for Graduation and NEET PG for Post- Graduation. The application mode is online.
Adarsha College of Nursing Highlights
|Established | Type||2003 | Private|
|Affiliated To||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science|
|Approved By||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing, PB B.Sc. Nursing, M. Sc. Nursing, and GNM Nursing|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG and NEET PG|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
Adarsha College of Nursing Courses
The courses being offered in Adarsha College of Nursing in the year 2021 are –
|B.Sc. Nursing||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: A candidate seeking admission must be from a recognized school, with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English (Core/Elective), Physics, Chemistry and Biology, provided that the student has passed in each subject separately.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NEET-UG)
|PB B.Sc. Nursing||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and a certificate in GNM.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NEET-UG)
|M.Sc. Nursing||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Passed B.Sc. (Nursing) or PB B.Sc. (Nursing) degree with a minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. (Nursing), in a hospital or a nursing education institution or community and a minimum of 60% marks in the first attempt in B.Sc./PB B.Sc.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NEET PG)
|GNM Nursing||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Applicants must have passed with a minimum of 40% marks with English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as their main subjects.
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Read More: Adarsha College of Nursing Fees
Adarsha College of Nursing Admission
Admission is based on the entrance exam.
How to Apply?
- Apply online on the college website.
- Fill the application form and enter all the personal and academic details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the online fee.
- Submit the form and save it for future reference.
Adarsha College of Nursing Facilities
Following are the facilities available that cater to the need of students as well as teachers -
- Infrastructure: Adarsha College of Nursing provides a solid infrastructure to support its intellectual teachings. The college provides students with spacious classes and well-maintained laboratories. The laboratories are provided with well-detailed nursing mannequins for the students to have an immersive learning experience.
- Library: The comprehensive central library, with a floor area of 2,400 square meters and a seating capacity of 300, offers a vast collection of books, national and international journals, and e-journals.
- Hostel: The institute provides separate hostels for boys and girls with spacious, clean, and well-furnished living spaces. The hostel's mess serves hygienic and nutritious food in spacious dining rooms. There is a dedicated committee consisting of wardens and assistant wardens – headed by the principals, to oversee hostel facilities, maintenance of discipline, and to address problems of the hostel inmates if any.
- Other Facilities: There are also open spaces for the students to engage themselves in physical activities, internet connectivity, and recreation room, and round the clock, security ensures adequate safety to the inmates of the hostels.
Read More: Adarsha College of Nursing Reviews
Adarsha College of Nursing FAQs
Ques. What is the Adarsha College of Nursing fee structure for UG courses?
Ans. The fees vary for each course. The fees stated below are approximations, so contact the office of the college to get further information.
- B.Sc. Nursing - INR 50,000
- PB B.Sc. Nursing – INR.70,000
- GNM Nursing – INR 17,000
- M.Sc. Nursing – INR 90,000
Ques. What type of questions are usually given in Adarsha College of Nursing entrance exams?
Ans. The questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The questions are usually from the basics of class 11-12.
Ques. What other important documents are required for admission at Adarsha College of Nursing?
Ans. Following documents are required:
- XII Marks card / Certificates [For CBSE students]
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate [Outside Karnataka students only]
- Permanent residential proof / RC Book [Xerox copy]
- Aadhar Card
- Eligibility Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate,
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Degree Certificate,
- Migration Certificate [Student from other states], etc.
Ques. Is there any provision for a scholarship at Adarsha College of Nursing?
Ans. 10 % relaxation in the fees is provided to students belonging to SC/ST category. Further scholarships based on merit should be confirmed before admission from the admission office.
Ques. Is there an anti-ragging committee at Adarsha College of Nursing?
Ans. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the campus as well as hostels. Wardens and teachers are always looking forward to maintaining discipline inside the premises such that these activities do not take place.