Shri Devi College of Pharmacy, established in 1992 is one of the institutes in Mangalore city offering a total of three courses in the stream of Pharmaceutical Science. The courses are B.Pharm, M.Pharm and Pharm.D. Admissions to these courses are on the basis of entrance scores and merit of last qualifying examinations.
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy gives you the best education qualification for the students who want to pursue pharmacy. The courses are offered at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level.
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1992 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||AICTE, PCI|
|Courses Offered||3 courses across 1 stream|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based|
|Facilities Available||Library, Sports, Hostel, Transport|
|Official website||Shree Devi College of Pharmacy|
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore Courses Offered
Below tabulated are the details:
|B.Pharm||-||4 Years||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognised university/ board with a minimum of 40% (in case of SC / ST 35%) aggregate marks in PCB/ PCMB/ Computer Science/ Electronics or D.Pharm with 50% in aggregate||KCET|
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutics||2 Years||Candidates must have passed B.Pharm with 55% aggregate marks||Merit based|
|Pharm.D||-||6 Years||Candidates must have passed 10+2 in PCB/ PCMB or D.Pharm degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate||KCET|
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore Admissions
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy provides admissions to B.Pharm and Pharm.D courses on the basis of KCET entrance exam whereas for M.Pharm admissions, merit of the last qualifying examinations are considered. The eligibility of the subject will be given after the results of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
How to Apply?
Below mentioned are the steps to be followed:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Download the application form available.
- Fill the application form with correct academic and personal details.
- The duly filled-in application should be sent with a crossed D.D for INR 500 payable to ‘Shree Devi College of Pharmacy’ drawn on a bank at Mangalore.
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore Facilities
Shri Devi College of Pharmacy has been governed with full facilities including hi-tech amenities as well for students. The college has different facilities for the students as well like Laboratory, Medical Units and Departments, Playground and Sports facilities, Hostel Facilities. Below mentioned are the details:
- Central Library: The college has a huge library for the students of the college. It has a wide collection of books, References, Journals for students to reference as a study material. The objective of the college is to provide quality education to the students and help them in their studies.
- Laboratory: The college has well-equipped and highly spacious laboratories and workshops and are also equipped with adequate equipment to meet the learning requirements of students and help them in carrying out Research and Development Projects. Computer labs have a high-speed internet connection.
- Sports Facility: A healthy mind needs physical activities and a vigorous environment. The college has both indoor and outdoor facilities like volleyball, football, and cricket, badminton, carrom, and chess, etc.
- Medical Facilities: The college also has medical facilities for the students.
- Transport Facility: Bus facilities for the students to make ease of coming to college are also available.
Read More: Shree Devi College of Pharmacy Facilities
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore FAQs
Ques. What documents are required at the time of admissions to Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore?
Ans. The documents required at the time of admissions are:
- One photocopy of the Statement of Marks of the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- One photocopy of the S.S.L.C. Certificate showing the date of birth.
- One photocopy of Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate.
- One photocopy of the Migration Certificate.
- Three passport size photographs of the candidate.
Ques. What are the contact details of Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore?
Ans. The correspondence details are:
Shree Devi College of Pharmacy
Ballalbagh, Mangalore- 575003
Ph: +91 (824) 2457937, 2456501, 2456511
Fax: +91 (824) 2451108
Ques. Are there Scholarships based on the entrance exam scores at Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore?
Ans. The scholarship is based on the performance level of the students if he/she performed well in the previous exam or quarter as per the defined standard set by the college. The college also supports and guides the students to take a loan and study further. Students can also avail scholarships offered by the state government depending upon their eligibility.
Ques. What is the duration of D.Pharm at Shree Devi College of Pharmacy, Mangalore?
Ans. The duration of the D.Pharm course is six academic years.The duration is divided into two phases:
- Phase I- Consisting of first, second, third , fourth and fifth academic year.
- Phase II-Consisting of internship or residency training during sixth year, involving posting in speciality units.
Additionally six months in the general medicine department and two months each in three other speciality departments are also included.