Globus Engineering College, Bhopal, established in the year 2003, is a division of Globus Group of Institutions. The institute is approved by AICTE and Director of Technical Education (DTE), and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya,(RGPV) Bhopal (University of Technology of M.P). Presently, the institute offers Undergraduate (UG) course, Bachelor of Engineering in different branches of engineering.
GEC, Bhopal Highlights
|Mode of Admission||Online|
GEC, Bhopal Courses:
GEC, Bhopal offers Bachelor of Engineering in four Specialization which are tabulated below along with the eligibility of courses.
|B.E in Electronics and Communication||
Should be pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: A) Chemistry B) Bio-Technology C) Computer Science D) Biology Obtained at least 45% marks(40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in the above subjects taken together.
|B.E in Computer Science|
|B.E in Electronics and Electrical|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering|
Note: Total Fees for 4 years for each course is : approx INR 2, 13,000
GEC, Bhopal Admission
GEC offers admission to its candidates on the basis of merit in the previous exam.
- Candidates can download the Admission form from the website.
- After filling all the details in the admission form, submit the form to the office during working hours to the person in charge.
- Names of selected candidates will be published later by the college and selected candidates will be informed.
Read More GEC, Bhopal Admissions
GEC, Bhopal Scholarships
GEC, Bhopal provides financial assistance to all the deserving candidates.
Various Scholarships are:
- Up to 50% for deserving candidates in B.E. /M.Tech. I Year.
- Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC eligible candidates from M.P.
- Scholarship to students belonging to other states as per rules of their state.
- Scholarship by Minority Welfare Board.
Awards to Students
- Best Attendance Award
- Best Poster Award during Seminar & Conferences
- Sport Awards for Winner Positions
- Cultural Awards for Best Performers
Awards to Faculty
- Excellence Faculty Award for Producing Best Results
- Best Research Award for excellent contribution in Research & Development
GEC, Bhopal Training and Placement Cell
As an integral part of the efforts to build awareness about the skill development for livelihood generation and to develop & strengthen the relationship with the corporate world, Globus group of institutions has a planned strategy to train and place graduates in prestigious organizations ensuring that their technical qualification is fully utilized.
As an integral part of the efforts to build awareness about the skill development for livelihood generation and to develop & strengthen the relationship with the corporate world, Globus group of institutions has a planned strategy to train and place graduates in prestigious organizations ensuring that their technical qualification is fully utilized. As obvious, Training & Placement Cell has two interlaced areas of functioning:
- Campus Placements
Read More GEC Placements
GEC, Bhopal Facilities
- Central Library: The college has spacious Computerized digital library. The library is very rich in terms of books as over 14,000 books are available besides about 45 National and 25 International Journals that are being subscribed by the institute. Additional books are being constantly procured and added. The library is being prepared to convert it to e-library. The library has a spacious reading room.
- Transport: GLOBUS group provides a bus facility to students from different corners of the Bhopal city to our colleges. There are 30 buses running on different routes of the city.
- Seminar & Workshop
- Orientation Week for Ist Yr. Students
- Seminar on Aptitude Development & Soft Skills Development
- Lecture on Research Methodology
- National Seminar on Cloud Computing
- Seminar on Embedded Systems
- National Seminar on NANO Technologies
- National Seminar on MATLAB
- Teaching Techniques Workshop
- CSI Seminar
- Science Day Exhibition of Project.