Hyderabad School of Management, Telangana was established in the year 1998 under the approval of the Hyderabad Education Trust with a vision to impart quality education to foster research in the field of professional education
It is affiliated to Osmania University which is ranked in top 350 among universities in Asia.
The top course offered at this institute is the MBA. Admissions to the MBA program is merit and entrance based.
Hyderabad School of Management - [HSM], Hyderabad Highlights 2021
|Established | Institute Type||1998 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Set by||Government of India|
|Courses Offered||1 Courses across 1 streams|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Airtel, HDFC Life Insurance|
|Facilities Available||Central Library, Auditorium and Seminar Halls, Language Laboratory, Computer Centre|
HSM Hyderabad Courses Offered
Hyderabad School of Management offers an MBA program. Details of the MBA program are given below:
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduates(10+2+3 study is compulsory) with a minimum 50% aggregate marks(45% in case of reserved category)-with or without ICET. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Read More: HSM Hyderabad Courses & Fee
HSM Hyderabad Admissions
The admission process at HSM requires students to submit all the necessary documents such as:
- Memoranda of marks and original certificates starting from matriculation
- Provisional, Convocation and transfer Certificate
- ICET Rank Card must be submitted for verification and admission
- Reserved category students(SC/ST/BC) applying under convener quota should submit income certificate as government criteria
All candidates are selected on the basis of merit or entrance-based examination or competitive exam which is the ICET(Integrated Common Entrance Test).
How to Apply?
- Go to the Admissions tab on their official website
- Click on Admissions->Admission Form Link-> Download the form for the same.
- You can also contact them through their admission office phone number as mentioned on their official website or download the application form.
- The entire process is done online through their official website
- Must register for their entrance exam in order to be eligible for admission at this university
- After filling the application form it must be duly sent for registration at the university.
- Payment procedures take place at the university and final enrollment at your chosen course.
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned for each course and submit the verified/required documents along with registration fees for the admissions process.
Read More: HSM Hyderabad Reviews
HSM Hyderabad Placements
Like any other management college, the Hyderabad School of Management has a dedicated Placement Cell which handles the training, placements opportunities for students on campus. It organised pre-placement activities such as self-development workshops, mock interviews to boost students self-confidence, tips to increase job-seeking strategies.
The pre-placement activities are organised by placement counsellors who especially work to find the best companies for students, and help students in seeking the most-suited job opportunities.
Apart from these activities the cell also arranges internship programmes, group discussions, seminars for its students. It also has a key focus driven towards the entrepreneurial ventures of students.
The package for all graduates under the MBA program ranges from 4 LPA-8.5 LPA being the highest. HSM offers 80-90% placements for students across the MBA program.
There were about 80% of people placed in the batch of 2019-20 with a salary of up to 5-9 LPA.
The top recruiters of HSM are Airtel, HDFC Bank, and other reputed firms.
Read More: HSM Hyderabad Placement
HSM Hyderabad Scholarships
There are scholarship offerings for the courses at HSM especially for the reserved category and definitely depends on the background and potential of candidates.
Read More: HSM Hyderabad Scholarships
HSM Hyderabad Facilities
- Computer Centre: There are more than 100 computer work-stations available in air-conditioned laboratories to help students with their academic knowledge and skill development during the course.
- Language Library: In order for the students to carry out foundational work for their language improvement in English there are special tutorials arranged here. Lessons and exercises recorded on a weekly basis to help students gain confidence through language training.
- Library: There is a well-developed central library with over 5000 books, subscription to journals, indian/foriegn newspapers, magazines and newsletters. The library also has access to E-journals.
- Sports and Gymnasium: Indoor and Outdoor sports facilities are also available.
- Hostel: There are hostel facilities for boys and girls with an accommodation
- Other On-Campus Facilities include, Auditorium and Seminar Halls, Classrooms
Read More: HSM Hyderabad News & Updates
HSM Hyderabad Faculty
With highly qualified , experienced and talented faculty at HSM Campus, the institute is committed to imparting strong educational foundations amongst its students to aspire them to be future managers. More than 30 faculties are teaching currently in the college.
Read More: HSM Hyderabad Faculty
HSM Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. What is the cut off for the entrance examination at HSM?
Ques. Does the Institute have specialisations under the MBA Program?
Ques. Which other courses are offered in management?
Ques. What is the fee structure per semester for the MBA Program?
Ques. What are the number of seats available in the MBA Program?