NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (KPMSOL), Mumbai comes under the aegis of SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University. The institute has a record of providing students with 100% placement assistance. The highest salary package amounts to INR 16 LPA. KPMSOL Mumbai offers undergraduate degree programs, postgraduate degree programs and doctoral programs in the discipline of Law. Admission is done on the basis of the merit and cut-off criteria of the institute.
As of 2021, the institute has 7 PAN India campuses across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore, Dhule and Chandigarh. KPMSOL prepares aspiring lawyers with quality legal education through qualified, experienced and nurturing faculty. The pedagogy of the institute encourages practical learning with ample industry interface and constant interaction with legal dignitaries. It focuses on the exhaustive development of their students by partaking in several extra & co-curricular activities that suit their personalities and build their confidence. The 'Legal Skills' built during the 5 years period enriches a student to convert challenges into 'benchmark' in the legal world and withstand economic, social, political and judicial scrutiny.
NMIMS KPMSOL Admission Updates: NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai Campus is inviting applications for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), Master of Law (LL.M.) and Ph.D. in law program for the academic session 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the program before the deadline of June 27, 2021.
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Important Dates
|Register online (https://law.nmims.edu/ & https://nmimslat.in/)||February 15, 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||June 20, 2021|
|Call letters available on website (www.nmims.edu & law.
||June 24, 2021|
|Online computer-based test at test centers (Reporting time 8:45 am, Test timing 10:00 to 12:00 noon)||June 27, 2021
July 2, 2021
July 4, 2021
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2013 | Private|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Affiliated to||SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University|
National: CLAT/ LSAT
|Popular Courses||B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M., Ph.D|
|Courses Offered||4 Courses|
|Top Recruiters||Khaitan & Co., Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Wadia Ghandy & Co., J. Sagar Associates|
|Facilities Available||Library, Moot Court, Seminar, Medical Facility|
Campuses under NMIMS School of Law
- NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai
- NMIMS School of Law, Bengaluru
- NMIMS School of Law, Hyderabad
- NMIMS School of Law, Indore
- NMIMS School of Law, Dhule
- NMIMS School of Law, Chandigarh
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Ranking
- Awarded the ‘Best Delegation Award in the Youth Parliament’ by Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT), Mumbai
- Best Student Advocate Award-Respondent and a cheque worth Rs. 50,000 at Shri I.M. Nanavati National Moot Court.
- Won the LawTryst National Moot Court Competition held by Jitendra Chauhan College of Law.
- Won 2nd Best Team Award in 8th All India ADR Competition 2019 at GLC Trivandrum/ KELSA Ever Rolling Trophy.
- Best Delegation Award in the Youth Parliament by Public Concern for Governance Trust [PCGT], Mumbai.
- Runners Up in the Moot Court Competition organized by Willem C. Vis HongKong
- 2nd Runner up at the Moot Court Competition organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Winners of The 5th National Moot Court Competition by Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Lex Fortissimus.
- Won the ‘Best Delegation’ Award in Government Law College – Model United Nations.
- Runner-up in the NMIMS Institute of International Studies' Debate Competition.
- Second Runner-up in the Vayu Fest debate event, Corporate Conundrum.
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Courses
NMIMS KPMSOL Mumbai offers UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in the discipline of Law. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|B.A LL.B (Hons.)||
|BBA LL.B (Hons.)|
|LLM (Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Financial Regulations, Constitutional Law)||
Maximum: 6 years
Minimum: 3 years
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and click apply for an application form.
Step 2: Read all the instructions before filling the form.
Step 3: Fill the application form and pay the application fee via online mode.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|BA LLB, BBA LLB||NMIMS LAT||Click here|
|LLM||PGCLAT or Online Test & Interview||-|
|Ph.D.||UGC NET||Click here|
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Placement
SVKM's NMIMS has dedicated placement executives who have a regular interface with the legal fraternity. NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law attempts to give maximum exposure with the outside world through faculty and institutional contacts along with a Placement Committee comprising of young and enthusiastic learners. The school aims to provide placements to well-deserved graduating and post-graduating students with the assistance of the Placement Committee. Some of the placement highlights are a follows:
- Highest Package: INR 16 LPA
- Lowest Package: INR 9 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Khaitan & Co., Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Wadia Ghandy & Co., J. Sagar Associates, Trilegal, Nishisth Desai & Associates, Economic Law Practice, DSK Legal, Bharucha & Partners, Amazon, Marico, Veritas Legal, ALMT Legal, Advani & Co., Indian Oil, KPMG, Tatva Legal, TATA Housing, Mahindra, Viacom18, DSK Legal, Deloitte, ANM Global, etc.
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Facilities
- Well-equipped air-conditioned classrooms
- Modern facilities like LCDs, Audio-Video
- Well-stocked Library with more than 50,000 volumes, 250+ Indian and global journals
- Well-equipped computer centers to support their learning and research activities
- Spacious air-conditioned Moot Court Hall with audio-video facilities
- 24/7 Wi-Fi access
- Seminar and Conference Halls
- Full-time Medical Doctor
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law Faculty
NMIMS KPMSOL Mumbai has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty is known for its leadership in education. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The institution has a team of highly qualified faculty members having a long teaching experience and are associated with the institution for many years as a result of this approach. The faculty includes a Dean, 1 Assistant Dean and 15 Assitant Professors.
Check: NMIMS PMSOL Mumbai Faculty
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law FAQs
Ques. Does NMIMS KPMSOL Mumbai organize an internship?
Ans. Yes, KPMSOL Mumbai organizes internships for students. NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law actively engages with the influential industry personages/ firms through talks, seminars, guest lectures, event sponsors, etc. for active student interaction with the legal world. The institute also strives for regular internship feedback from the industry and students. Students have interned with the following Law Firms, Corporates, Advocates and NGOs are Agram Legal Consultants, AK & Associates, Delhi High Court, Law Global Advocates, Tax Law Chamber, Reliance Securities, etc.
Ques. Why join NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai?
Ans. Apart from having experienced faculty from academia, there is added thrust on regular interaction with law firms, judiciary, senior lawyers and prominent personalities. Their ever-evolving curriculum is tailor-made to enable budding lawyers to build their legal skills.
- The school follows outcome-based learning for the best results for its students rather than focusing on mere theoretical knowledge.
- The school has a well-equipped library and is host to a globally relevant database.
- KPMSOL offers various programs to cater to students at different levels of their academic careers.
- From the 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B. and B.B.A., LL.B. courses to LL.M. and doctorate programs, the school’s programs are all-encompassing.
- Successful Placement with reputed members of the industry such as ALMT Legal, ARA LAW, Edelweiss, Deloitte, Mahindra, Tata Housing, Barclays, Viacom 18, KPMG, Class Law, to name a few.
Ques. What is the contact number and address of the law school?
Ans. The contact number and address of the institute is listed below:
SVKM’s NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law,
9th Floor, Mithibai Campus, V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile-Parle (West), Mumbai 400 056
Contact No. +91 22 4235 5555