MIT College of Management is established in 2007 under MIT Group of Institutions. It is located in Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra. MITCOM is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). MIT College of Management, Pune (MITCOM) offers postgraduate courses such as MBA PGP, MBA (Executive) and M.Tech in Project & Construction Management (PCM). In addition to it, the institute also offers Diploma course in Banking and Finance.
- For MBA PGP program, the candidates have to secure a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ MAH MBA CET/ CMAT/ SNAP or JMAT followed by GD and PI.
- MITCOM admission procedure for MBA (PCM) and M.Tech (PCM) is based on institute-based Technical and Aptitude Test followed by an interview.
- For MBA (Executive), the candidates have to qualify MITCOM Entrance Test followed by an interview.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance requires MBA/ BBA/ B.Com/ B.Sc or any other equivalent UG degree. Admission is granted on the basis of an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of MITCOM, Pune followed by submission at the institute’s address.
MITCOM Pune Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||MIT College of Management (MITCOM), Pune|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance exam, Group Discussion, Personal interview|
|Name of Entrance||MAH MBA CET/ CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ SNAP|